[Resolved]  UK farm and marine, London — Whether the company exists

I have received an offer from UK Farm and marine Farms
ANDERLAND RECRUITMENT
TEL: (+[protected]

Now I want to know authenticity of this company as the offer letter does not mention the place of work. If the company wants to employ, they have to arrange all the necessary documents and travel. Kindly give me the correct information.

Comments

Uk Farm Marine company send me offer letter so I want to know authenticity of this company as the offer letter does not mention the place of work. If the company wants to employ, they have to arrange all the necessary documents and travel. Kindly give me the correct information.
Uk Farm Marine company sent me offer letter so I want to know authenticity of this company, they also gave the email id of visa travel agency, how can a company pay 7730 pounds per month without taking an interview i dont think that a company can do like that, please guide me..
wheather company iz existing or not.and also company dont have right website.
pls reply...
i have got same mail from this company...everywhere they have mentioned the cell no...which a company doesn't do...still anyone plz tell me the authenticity of the company...it seems to b fraud...
i also got the same offer from the same company can any one plz let me know the authencitiy of the company.waiting for reply
It seems the company is just trying to make fool out of the people to make money.
Hi . I also got the same kind of mail. I think this is company is fake. But i really wanna know about this company. Plz reply. thanks
DEAR ALL, AS ALL O[censored] GOT, I ALSO GOT AN OFFER LETTER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE GIVEN TIME TILL 4TH OF MARCH TO CONTACT THEIR TRAVELING AGENCY WHOSE EMAIL ID IS globaltraveling.[protected]@lawyer.com & [protected]@yahoo.co.uk & THE CONCERNED PERSON IS NELSON JAMES WHO IN TURN OF ARRANGING WORK PERMIT DEMANDED 750 POUND STERLING FROM ME THROUGH MAIL. SOMEBODY COME FORWARD TO CLEAR THE AIR AS NO ONE CAN TAKE A RISK OF THIS MUCH MONEY.
DEAR ALL,
I ALSO GOT AN OFFER LETTER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE GIVEN TIME TILL 17th OF MARCH TO CONTACT THEIR TRAVELING AGENCY WHOSE EMAIL ID IS globaltraveling.[protected]@lawyer.com & [protected]@yahoo.co.uk & they called me also from this No. 003444. THE CONCERNED PERSON IS NELSON JAMES WHO IN TURN OF ARRANGING WORK PERMIT DEMANDED 750 POUND STERLING FROM ME THROUGH MAIL. SOMEBODY COME FORWARD TO CLEAR THE AIR AS NO ONE CAN TAKE A RISK OF THIS MUCH MONEY.
Dear All,

I also received a similar mail send from Monster alerts asking for the current location and other details regarding salary expectations though I haven't yet replied to the job posting. I strongly believe that this is not a real company and just a scam for getting money out of people. As somebody pointed out, no company will give offer directly without interview, will give their cell no in advt. and will ask the canditate to process their work permit directly. I believe this should be brought to the notice o[censored]K immigration authorities so that they will enquire in to the validity of such agencies. Also, monster team should be alerted on such advts. since it's a blackmark for them also and they may block such mails to the extent possible.
line Attachment Follows-----
For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)

Dear suraj,

As per the online recruitment that we conducted with our Recruitment Partner, we have gone through your CV/Resume through their website, and you have been selected as one of the qualified candidates that will work in UK FARM AND MARINE FARMS LONDON UK . Before we go ahead and send the soft copy of your offer documents and more information, kindly answer the below questions, so that we can re-confirm the details we found in your resume/cv at our Recruitment Agent website (MONSTERGULF.COM)

EXPECTED MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY

Note: Answer the above questions in your reply message.For inquiries and clarifications, contact the HR/Recruitment Service Department to speak to the officers below ;

As an evdience for accepting this offer Candidate will provide him/her sel[censored]K work permit documents while the management will pay for your air ticket.

Dear Mujahid Husain,

TEL: (+44)[protected]
I also got the same mail : i m dam sure that this company is fake, so dont trust abt this company

TEL: (+44)[protected]

This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Blacksmith Leisure Mining Company) accessing the services of monstergulf.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms o[censored]se” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to [protected]@monstergulf.com

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
[protected][protected][protected][protected]
I got an offer of same kind, but have a lil doubt abt d existence and authenticity of d group..
From The Office Of DR.JACKSON BEN
Phone: (+[protected]

ATTEN: Madhan Chakkaravarthy

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements o[censored]K FARM AND UK MARINE.

NOTE: YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER TOGETHER WITH YOUR CONTRACT AGREEMENT TO THE VISA EXPRESS TRAVELER AGENCY, SO THAT THEY WILL START THE PREPARATION OF YOUR BRITISH WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO JOIN US AT STIPULATED TIME.

SEE THE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISA EXPRESS TRAVELER AGENCY FOR THE PREPARATION OF YOUR TRAVELING DOCUMENT AND YOUR BRITISH WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT WE HAVE ALREADY SENT THEM YOUR APPOINTMENT DOCUMENT FOR THE PREPARATION.

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law o[censored]NITED KINGDOM in

Phone: +[protected]

E-Mail: Contact:globaltravel.[protected]@lawyer.com
CC :[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Designation: EMPLOYMENT VISA / British Affairs/ Aliens

You are to contact the visa express traveling agency as soon as possible for the preparation of your traveling document we have already sent the hard copies to them for the preparation.

As soon as you are granted the approvals from the TRAVELING AGENCY, UK FARM AND UK MARINE shall pay into your account which you shall provide before embarking on trip your first month salary flight ticket fee and other cash benefits to enable you take care of your financial needs as soon you have secured the necessary approvals from TRAVELER AGENCY.

(UK FARM AND UK MARINE) Your employers have made everything easier for employees to procure/acquire their necessary traveling papers through the visa express traveler agency here in England and your employment will automatically be registered with the ministry of works here in England for swift resumption of duty in England.

Contact us for advice when ever you need it.

REGARDS
TEL: (+[protected]

Please tell me whether this offer is valid and shall i proceed with this or not...
DEAR ALL,

NAME-Naushad ali

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
this is my letter that i received:From The Office Of DR.JACKSON BEN
Phone: (+[protected]

ATTEN: LOURENS STEPHANUS DANIEL DU PLESSIS

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law o[censored]NITED KINGDOM in

Phone: +[protected]

E-Mail: Contact:globaltravel.[protected]@lawyer.com
CC :[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Designation: EMPLOYMENT VISA / British Affairs/ Aliens

Contact us for advice when ever you need it.

REGARDS
TEL: (+[protected]
I think this is a scam. You should have atleast had an interview with the representative of the UK Marine. I toll received a similar mail. Without any interviews happening and and also a specific clause mentioning us to pay for the visa charges proves this is huge scam. Please don't believe these kind of offer letters.
I have received a similar mail from Uk Farms and Marine farms. Ido not think the company exists. It seems to be a big scam.
I have also got the same mail, and when I searched for the authenticity of the company then I found that no company exist with the same name. If any company exist with the same name in UK which can recruit foreign nationals without any interview, then it must have there website, but I found no web address of this company. Also no company can give direct recruitment without any interview, especially any UK firm, as after 7/7 the norms of recruiting any Asian or foreign national was became very strict in UK. Company also not mentioned the place of work. The most important thing is that if the company is a authentic one why it is giving only cell no. +44-703... for any correspondence. These are the points which create doubt in the mind. The last but not the least when some one search about any organization which is authentic no body will find that much of complaints or queries as any one find for this firm, might be because a authentic company with authentic website will resolve the matter automatically and the persons who got the same type of email need not go to any complaint forum to ask about the company.

Dear Vishal,

As per the online recruitment that we conducted with our Recruitment Partner, we have gone through your CV/Resume through their website, and you have been selected as one of the qualified candidates that will work in UK FARM AND MARINE FARMS LONDON UK . Before we go ahead and send the soft copy of your offer documents and more information, kindly answer the below questions, so that we can re-confirm the details we found in your resume/cv at our Recruitment Agent website (MONSTERINDIA.COM)

Dr. Frank David