[Resolved]  Uk General Hospital — [protected]@UK GENERAL HOSPITAL

--- En date de : Mer 4.2.09, [protected]@live.fr <[protected]@live.fr> a écrit :
De: [protected]@live.fr <[protected]@live.fr>
Objet: [protected]@UK GENERAL HOSPITAL
À
Date: Mercredi 4 Février 2009, 19h42
For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
Monster Resume ID: Personal Folder ID: 6755838

Dear,

Dear APPLICANT,

NUMBER.REF:UKGNHSP/6472144/UK/009
LABOUR CONSULTANT : www.monstergulf.com
HOST EMPLOYER : UK GENERAL HOSPITAL

ATTN:DOCTORS/NURSES

MEDICAL RECRUITMENT TEAM has track records of successfully
completing search and selection assignments for middle and senior
management appointments in the Medical / Healthcare sector in United Kingdom We specialize in researching for following groups within the Medical / Healthcare related sectors in Uk Medical / Healthcare.

With a vast range of Job Opportunities in UK GENERAL HOSPITAL in UNITED KINGDOM UK GENERAL HOSPITAL seeks the services of the Professionals in Various Fields which includes;

CURRENT STAFF VACANCIES

Job #40: Admin Services/Medical Facilities
Job #41: Chief Medical Officer/Head Medical Services
Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages include:
A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros
equivalent depending on employee home country and currency preference.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company
community.
. Free medical care in Uk for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status
employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational
facilities in United Kingdom.
CONTRACT DURATION:
Level 1: 5-10yrs experience, (2 Years) and renewably only on
satisfactory performance by employee.
Level 2:10yrs and above ( 5years) or Full time
Interested candidates must have not less than 5 years experience in any of the above listed fields. Interested applicants (expatriates)
should apply by submitting their curriculum vitae (CV)/Resumes, scanned and sent as attachment to us as recruitments with due indication of the
position sought.
Our e-mail address remains: [protected]@live.fr Interested candidates are also required to contact our Local Office
strictly for the purpose of this project AND QUOTING THE JOB REF
NUMBER.REF:UKGNHSP/6472144/UK/009
CONTACT:
Mr. George G Raybowse
Human Resource Personel

Comments

i have also got a mail from this hospital and they are offering lucrative remunration.
but i doubt.
can u tell me that this ad is a froud or not.
do you discuss all froudulent ads over here
I have also got a mail from this hospital by Mr. George G Raybowse
Human Resource Personel (Tel:[protected]). They have ask me to call I call but Mr. George in the meeting. They have also send me an online application form against my resume which I have send them after knowing vacant position in there company. Kindly help me out is this true or fruad.

Thanks & Regards
I have also got a mail from this hospital.. Is this really true or not?
Job #37: Nurse
but i doubt.
can u tell me that this ad is a froud or not.
do you discuss all froudulent ads over here
I have also got a mail from this hospital by Mr. George G Raybowse
Human Resource Personel (Tel:[protected]) related to staff nurse vaccines.Is this really true or not?
I have received appointment letter from the same
but they have asked to contact

BARRISTER. JONATHAN I.K
Work Permits (UK)
For more advice and information contact:
UK Border Agency - Working schemes and programmes
Customer Relations Team
Work Permits (UK)
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
General enquiries: (+44)[protected]
E-MAIL: wp.[protected]@oued.info

but the email id domain "@oued.info"
does not have a good reputation

also the website of the hospital does not have a good reputation
Also the domain ".we.bs" is a free website registration site with very low reputation

Can someone please advise if this is authentic
but i doubt.Can you help in this regards about the authenticity and the reputation of the appontment at Uk general hospital and the person/company advertising it.
thanks
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in joining as a senior ENT Surgeon. I have almost 10 years of experience following my masters in ENT. In these years beside performing my regular duties in clinical, academics and administrative jobs, I worked as chief coordinator and team leader in various morbidity related surveys cum treatment in remotest areas of eastern Nepal.
My qualifications/ Skills include:
 Masters in Otorhinolaryngology
 MBBS
 As a hospital director, I developed successful managerial skills.
 As chief coordinator in health surveys, developed skills to motivate and bring forward coordinated results from both governmental and non governmental sectors
Aside from my qualifications, I pride myself in keeping a professional manner. I am detail oriented, work well with others, and know the importance of co-ordinate work.
I believe my previous experience, strong work ethic, and professional demeanor are inline with the skills you are seeking. I am confident that I can make a significant contribution to your organization. I look forward to the opportunity to interview with you soon.

Sincerely,
Sanjib Upadhyay
Hi all...I ve got same kinda mail from Mr Jonathan with an offer letter for the Post of MO...i just wanted to check bout this hospital and the authenticity of this mail and the hospital...if anybody is aware with that Plz reply ...thanx
I have received appointment letter as dietician from hospital.. Is this really true or not?
hi all, , i received the same mail from this person i dont know if this is true plz if any one can help me

Uk General Hospital — fake appointment letter

i have a appointment letter from uk general hospital as a dietician please i want to know the truth of the letter.kindly look into the matter
HI.

I got a letter with official golden seal for the post of Administrative Manager at UK general Hospital, Manchester. I am not confirmed that this kind of letter is true appointment letter or its just fake.
I have received appointment letter as dietician from this hospital.. Is this really true or not? Please let me know as early as possible.
I also recieved the same kind of mail For clinical research Scientist and i doubt it is absolutelty fake
This is scam. No hospital in UK offers these much facilities to their employees.
SO dont go after these mails or even respond to them. I am a doctor in UK and my friend was sent similar mail for which i investigated and hence come to the conclusion. YOU guyz can ask any of yuor friends in UK, no one gets all these things as doctor here. The contact number is a mobile no. which starts with 070, in UK or even in any where else in the world no hospital would use a mobile no. for contact purpose, it is always a land line no.
lastly THERE IS NO 'UK GENERAL HOSPITAL' IN UK
thanks Mohammed khan,
i received an e mail from this hospital as GP with much good facilities ...
i doubt the message and try to contact the no and on the line was a person who didnot introduce himself as uk general hopsital, as it is the case in any hospital u contact...is not it?
i had applied for the post of paramedic but i was offered the post of a medical officer with highly paid remuneration packages.i remind them about the same but they didnt have doubt over it.but i m in doubt now whether the case is authentic?
Our forefathers had been cheated by british devils. Now a days they are trying to cheat our generation through Job offering and in the form of some online lottery. Unfortunatily some of our brothers in india have been jumping into their pit of cheating. Never be a victim of them. Jai Hind

Complaint categoryCategory: Other