[Resolved]  UK GSM Win — UK GSM Win

I have received this unsolicited email message :

need more detailes about how can i recive this amount
help pleas
MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I have received this unsolicited email message :
in my phon 00967 [protected]

"Congratulation, your GSM number won 800,000 pounds in the UK gsm winning, your money is ready to be sent to you, for details contact Brett Hart at [protected]@inbox.com." UK GSM win.......
please conact to my adress
Kindly advise me for this ukgsm win 800,000 pounds. I also got the same message. and I proceed with them they send me winning certificate and foreign remittance dept approved letter. Now they want me to send 1000 ponds to open my account in UK for depositing these 800,000 pounds. Later they will give me the login Id and password to transfer that money of my account in anywhere. If you know any of your friends receive this gsm win promotion kindly give them their email address and contact mob no.

Thanking you sir,

Best regards.

V.jagannadh.
pls.call to leopoldo tabelina sr. this is the cellphone # +[protected]...He tell me that he won 800,000 uk dollars.to how to claim her prize.

UK GSM Win