[Resolved]  uk.promo — uk.fast claim

u have sent me having won 700000 pounds and to contact dr david for claim on 26 th oct 2009 my phone number is [protected] iam staying in bangalore karnataka india kindly advice us in the above claims and replay immediately

yours faithfully,
p.sudhakarnaik

Comments

uk.promo — about receiving a message to my cell phone

Sir, i have received a message that, UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700,000 POUNDS ON 26th OCT 2009 CONTACT Dr.David FOR CLAIM.
Email:uk.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:[protected]. Is it true or not ?
I hope you will kindly advice me for my claim and send me a message to my number [protected].
Thank you.
Sir, I have received a message that, UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS ON 26TH OCT 2009 CONTACT DR.David FOR CLAIM Email:uk.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Tel [protected]. Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will replay me a message to my number [protected].
Thanking you.
sir, on[protected] i had received a message that i have won 700, 000 pounds, is it true or no
dear sir

u have sent me having won 700000 pounds 17 th nove 2009 my phone no [protected]
i am staing in mysore karnataka india kindly advice above claim and reply soon

nanjundamurthy.m
dear sir

u have sent me having won 700000 pounds 13 th nov 2009 my phone no [protected]
i am staing in vizag, andhra pradesh, india kindly advice above claim and reply soon

uday chand.D
u have sent me having won 700000 pounds 17 th nove 2009 my phone no [protected]
i am staying in Bangalore karnataka india kindly advice above claim and reply soon

Manu

Honourable Sir - Madam,

I have received a message that, UK.ONLINE PROMO YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS on 13th NOV 2009 Contact Dr.James FOR CLAIMS.

Email:[protected]@googlemail.com

Tel:[protected]

Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim.If yes, you can contact me @ my number [protected].

Thankyou.
hi

You have sent me having won 700000 on 13 th nov 2009 my phone no [protected]

I am sorry i cant predict what it is?
Sir, I have received a message that, UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS ON 13th november 2009 CONTACT DR.David FOR CLAIM Email:uk.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Tel [protected]. Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will replay me a message to my number [protected].
Thanking you.
Sir, I have received a message that, UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS ON 13th november 2009 CONTACT DR.James FOR CLAIM Email:uk.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Tel [protected]. Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will replay me a message to my number [protected].
i have resived ur sms that i have win 700, 000 pound 0n 13th my mobile
number is [protected] from india kolkata
sir my mobile number is [protected] i have received a mesage about UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS ON 13th november 2009 CONTACT DR.David FOR CLAIM Email:uk.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Tel [protected]. pls advice on further notification
Sir, I have received a message that, UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS ON 1st december 2009 CONTACT DR.James FOR CLAIM Email:[protected]@googlemail.com Tel [protected]. Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will replay me a message to my number [protected].banglore, karnataka, India.
Thanking you.
hi, i got the same mess and they asked me to contact Dr JAmes!!!
hey i got the same msg .. they asked me also to contact dr.james
Sir, I have received a message that, UK.PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 POUNDS ON 1st december 2009 CONTACT DR.James FOR CLAIM Email:[protected]@googlemail.com Tel [protected]. Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will replay me a message to my number [protected] palvancha, andrapradesh, India.
Thanking you.
sir, i have received a message that, UK ONLINE PROMO YOUR CELL NUMBER WON 700, 000 ON 1ST DEC.2009 CONTACT DR. JAMES FOR CLAIMS Email:[protected]@googlemail.com Tel:[protected].
If it is true kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will reply me a message to my number [protected] Hanamkonda, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Thanking you sir.

If it is true kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will reply me a message to my number [protected] Gumpramandinne, Sirvel Md.Kurnool Dist. Andhra Pradesh, INDIA. pin:518 573.
Sir, my mobile number is [protected] I have received a message that, UK ONLINE PROMO CONGRATULATION YOUR CELL PHONE WON 700, 000 ON 13th november 2009 CONTACT DR.James FOR CLAIM Email:[protected]@googlemail.com. Tel [protected]

Is it true or not kindly advice me for my claim. I hope you will replay me a message to my number : [protected]