Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation — No name on Birth Certificate

Respeced Sir,
I am the resident of Mumbai. My name is Sarojana Sidhram Boya. My fathers name is Sidhram Boya. And my mothers name is Annantamma Boya.I had applied for birth certificate on the basis of my medical certificate at the time of birth given by Century Rayon Hospital Ulhasnagar. In that they did'nt wrote my name on it. So i got my Birth certificate without my name on it from Ulhasnagar Muncipal Corporation. The certificate number is 73333. I enquired about what shall i do to have my name of BC. UMC told me to go Gazetted Office and get the name changed from Baby Sidhram Boya to Sarojana Sidhram Boya. I did it and got the two copies of it.
The reason why i need my birth certificate urgently is i am married to a german citizen. And i want to register my marraige thats why i require it urgently. German Embassy is not accepting the BC which i have they want BC with my name on it.
UMC not ready to give my BC with my name on it i even shows the Affidevit.Kindly tell me what to do.
Waiting for your valuable reply.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Sarojana Boya.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


Myself Bunty Kumar Sharma and I would like to complaint against Ulhasnagar Muncipal Corporation. I lost my birth certificate duplicate one issued by municipality on 20th April, 2000. But problem is that in the Duplicate birth certificate surname is wrongly putted as "shankar" instead of "sharma". So i went there to do the needful changes there people at counter said that Sir asked you to give Affidavit only than we can do the changes. i have get it done ready from the court in Uhasnagar itself and again went their to do the respective changes in my birth certificate and along with my birth certificate i submitted my Adhar card, PAN card, Ration card, Passport Xerox coppices & Affidavit but now some new officer has come and said they can't accept the Affidavit as it is of no use to submit the affidavit as my born year is 1982 and case beyond 14 years they can't help it. I am following everything from 27th January, 2014 till the date. I have spended Rs.300 for affidavit and leaves from office also for which my salary got deducted.Now the officer asking me to go for changes in Gazit office. Even as per law if we go the duplicate certificate issued to me in year April 2000, still not completed 14 years.Then how they are not doing te needful. why they made me to waste so many days & money? I have all other documents including my passport but still they are saying there would be some mistake in my original birth certificate and blaming that all other institutes like hospital where i born, school where i studied, passport which is so strict to get issue to any person are wrong.That means only local municipality is right other are fake. so please solve my querry. like me there are many people those who are facing the same problem for legal documents.Thanking You

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Add Company Information