[Resolved]  Uniglobe Perfect Connections To / A Perfect Connections Ltd. — Not recieved PF withdrawl amount after 15 years also

Good evening, this is in reference to the above subject and PF Account No - DL/11851/441. I have not recieved this amount in spite of sending several reminders to the PF office. I was working for Stic Travels Pvt. Ltd in the year 1995 and have not received my PF withdrawl amount for so many years.

I would require you support and help to recover my due amount. Please if you could look into the matter and let me know what is best way out of this to recover my dues. Please understand my situation I live in Ahmedabad (Gujarat) and its difficult for me to come all the way to Delhi to get my amount.

Also would like to know how much is the due amount now? I shall be grateful and obliged if you could help me in this regards.

Abhijit Samanta
+ 91 [protected]
D-71, Someshwar COmplex - II, Nr Bidiwala Park, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad - 380 015.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

STIC Travels Pvt. Ltd. — PF is not being released

I have spoken to the HR dept. last year and they said that I have some amount due and only the amount is cleared I will be released the PF letter to the PF office in New Delhi. This is ridiculous as there is no amount that I need to pay the compay. Pls. help me....!