Unilever/knoor soup — found insects in knorr soup

From: [protected]@sify.com
Reply-To: [protected]@sify.com
Subject: complaint reg knorr soup
To: lever.[protected]@unilever.com

It is to intimate that i am old and strong customer of knorr soup since long. I am sorry to intimate with heavy heart that yesterday when we open a creamy mashroom soup we shocked to find some black/brown insecticides (Sussary)in it. I am not only using your product for many years but also recomend it to my nears and dears.
I opt to intimate you first before disclosed it to any body others. I purchased it from M/s. Mahesh General store, Delhi Gate, Udaipur, Batch No. 71406 B037G, 22:29, 06/2007.
Please do needful, if you find necessary within five days as you wish.
Yours sincerely
V.P.Sngh

Comments

good morning india i mean good morning to all world.

very very happy new year 2008.

i am proud of the HUL.

and i am so happy because i am also a part of the HUL.
for a comment HUL. in the hindi.
who imarat kya gere
jiske ifajat hawa kare
who shama kya bhuje
jise roshan khuda kare

now i want something new i want the HUL make the new poster and write that in hindi ---- hai kuch baat aisse ki hasti mit ti nahi mahari) this is the gift for HUL , From me.
here your company products are very popular and iam preivillaged to send comments to you and your company items are very very nice and quality.
there is no dealer or autherised person to collect the coupens of
lifebouy . please send me detail of such person in kanpur.
The Dove hair shampoo is very nice & soothing for my hairs but not for my scalp. I m using an anti dandruff shampoo curently & I wish to use dove but whenever I switch over to dove n leave that anti dandruff shampoo it causes dandruff on my scalp, just do something for this.
I try a pouch of "Bru Cafe Gold" "EXCELLENT"
I will like to know if there any way I can purchase via internet, some of India cafe. Originaly I try it while traveling for work there. I was very please with it.
Satisfied client.
please continue the net free with the rin supreme bar.
i am very much satisfied with HUL dove shampoo but i'll be very happy if i could get dove anti dandruff shampoo pls do that so many o[censored]s would be more happy
I am very unhappy with the services of HUL. I bought KNORR CREAMY MASHROOM SOUP packets from a local general store and while opened the packet I found it smelling like fungus smells. I opened the next one and also found the same result. When the shop-keeper is enquired about this, he just managed to avoid the whole thing. The batch # of the product is 80607C052, mfd date 07 / 2008 and the name of the shop is ANNAPURNA VANDAR.[protected], Broad Street, Kolkata - 700 019. Since it is a very serious matter to me, I expect that HUL should look into the matter and oblige.

Ritabrata Mukhopadhyay
hi,
I am a regular user of Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture (Dry skin Lotion). Now the new arrival of this Vaseline Intensive Care is not good, I am not satisfied with this latest lotion.It is very thick and difficult to pour out.
My suggestion is to please change & keep as batch of 038 or 039 liquid type.The fregrance also keep like that only.

RRR
hi i m from bhavnagar and previously i was using pears frequent use shampoo but i had a little hair fall and i swiched to dove 'breakage therapy' shampoo and conditionar too. i have finished 2 bottles of both of them but since than i m suffering from excessive hair fall i mean its just unexplainable how many hairs do fall regularly. my hairs are reduced to half or even less than that. my hairs are neither colored or i never apply henna also. i think that just because of your shampoo my hairs are falling so much. and pears was much better than DOVE plz i think your company is playing with the health of costomers i m really very unsatisfied with ur product. i will never use it again and will never recomend it to other my friends, even my few friends also had the same problem
Hi i am radhika n i am from kolkata.i have seen your advertisement of Dove Hairfall Therapy but unfortunately i have searched many malls and short shops as well but dint get that entire product pack only shampoo, conditioner and serum is available but unfortunately strengthening cream is not .I would like to request you to give me details where i can find the entire hairfall therapy pack in kolkata.I will obliged.
i used fair&lovely since i was young now i am 30 years old n still i was black no change what is this product no good at all.i request pls stop this product from don cheat general people

Company:Unilever/knoor soup