[Resolved]  Union Bank Share Certificate — COMPANY MIS MY UNION BANK SHARE CERTIFICATE

SIR,
I SEND MY ALL DOCUMENT (100 SHARE) O[censored]NION BANK OF INDIA. TRASFER BY MY DEMET ACCOUNT BUT COMPANY MIS MY SHARE AND I DON"T RECIVE MY UNION BANK SHARE.I CONTACT TO MANY TIME COMANY WORKER MR. KAMLESH WHERE IS MY SHARE BUT NO RESPONES NOW TILL DATE.

MY NAME IS: RAJ VIR SHINGH

Telephone[protected], 22892000, 22026049, 22896643
Fax[protected]
Email [protected]@unionbankofindia.com, [protected]@unionbankofindia.com

[protected][protected][protected]

I send a courier on 13/02/2008 by PAFEX NATION WIDE a share certificate No. 134714 of 100 Shares o[censored]NION BANK OF INDIA Regd. Folio No. 00098920 in the name of Raj Vir Singh to be transferred in my name & for issuance of physical certificate in to me. Till day I have not received the physical certificate. PLZ You are requested to see the matter at the earliest & oblige.

(TSR.DARASHAN LMD.)

I SEND DOCUMENT THIS ADD: 6/10 HAZI MUSSA PATARWALA INDUSTRI STATE.20DR.E MUSSIS ROAD MAHA LAXMI MUMBAI -400011
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:16:15
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear Sir
Myself Sri Narayan Ch. Das, from Agartala, Tripura having certificate no. 163731 and 163732 having 100 shares each, not getting the dividend for a long days although I have not changed my addres etc. Kindly let me know the situation and the status of the dividend at an early date.
Thanking u in advance
Sincerely yuors
Sri Narayan Ch Das
31 Krishnanagar
Ph;[protected]
[protected].
I, Garib Nath sharma, having 50 shares o[censored]nion Bank Of India, Ledger Folio No.9592694, DP ID:13025900, CL.ID.00791566, have misplaced physical share certificates and is lost.
I need to have Dmet of this certificates. I have not been able to encash Dividend Warrant for[protected] for Rs 200 because of my transfer from Samastipur to Panchkula and other dividends also.
My address as on your record was, GARIB NATH SHARMA C/O BANSAL DRUG AGENCY, BASANT MARKET, SAMASTIPUR, BIHAR, INDIA 848101.
KINDLY ARRANGE TO PROVIDE DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATES at the new address GARIB NATH SHARMA, C/O MR.A.K.GULATI, #972, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR-16, PANCHKULA, HARYANA 134109.
MY Mobile No.-[protected].
G.N.Sharma

Union Bank of India Phone
    +91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank of India Address
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021