[Resolved]  UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs — fake email

Respected Sir,
My Name-Nilesh Shrikant Prabhu,
Sir got email from -->From: "NATIONAL LOTTERY" <[protected]@uklotto.com> .at[protected]
saying i won online loterry. and tell me to send identification detail .Inexitation i send scan of my passport, and all related information to them.Today when i search on net related this topic i realised that so many peopel received such fake email.I get afraid since i submit scan of passport to them.please gide me .i attach this emil with complaint. please send me reply as soon as possible.iget terribly afraid.plese help me! .Below is emil which i received.
thanking you

To protect your privacy, Yahoo! Mail has blocked remote images in this message. Show Images - Options
CONGRATULATION'S DEAR LUCKY WINNER!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009 8:20 PM
From:
"NATIONAL LOTTERY" <[protected]@uklotto.com>Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Message contains attachments
img1.jpg (5KB)
Dear Lucky Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws o[censored]NITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:
REF No: ------
BATCH No: -----
TICKET No:-----
SERIAL No:-----
LUCKY No:--
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 1, 000000. (One Million Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:
Agents Name: Mr. Fidelio Walter
(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON :
(10)MARITAL STATUS :
(11)PRESENT COUNTRY :
Congratulations once more from our members and staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Sandra Morgan.

Comments

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final
online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail
addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated
random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this
automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two lucky
winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 500,
000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout.
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims
processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and
accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

Agents Name: Mr. Mark Williams
Email: claims office_ (claim.[protected]@live.com)

(12)STATE:

Mr. Donald Woolds.
your message was getting & I claim my prise.
SIR,
UK NATIONAL LOTARRY HAS GIVEN ME A SAME MAIL AS WEL AS GIVEN UPPER . IS TRUE?
sir
i have received an msg from you that i have won, so how should i claim it
dear sir i have recived a mail the mail i recived that is given below

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws o[censored]NITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two lucky winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

LUCKY No:[protected]

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

Agents Name: Mr. Mark Williams
Email: claims office_ ([protected]@hotmail.com)

Mr. Donald Woolds.

sir this information is true or false please contact me [protected], [protected] or mail
[protected]@rediffmail.com
can i won any lottery from uk national lottery headquarter i have received a conformation message
please contact or mail ...
[protected]@rediffmail.com
I have received one confirmation of winning 500, 000GB Pound from UK Nationalal Lottery.My claim agent is Mr.Mark Williams.Is it true.I gave my all details in the prescribed form and send mail.I was advice to contact with Mr.Desmond Lambat, MD of Firstinland Finance and security company for my claim.Is it a fraud.What do I do?
Abhijit,
Kolkata.India.
i received your confirmation of winning UK lottery of 500, 000.00GBP pounds so can you please tell me that how can i contact FIRSTINLAND FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY so that i can claim for the price
They send me a e-mail that you won the draw from the categary 'D', and told to give information.
the following details are send to me on mail,

Email: claims office_) [protected]@hotmail.com

Mr. Donald Woolds.
hi friends..this type of frauds r should be highly punished..
there aim to collect money by saying postal charge r account transfer such a think..
so people should b careful..
i will never understand this claim information please forward detail of this lattory and send shure information for me
is't true about the lottery ticket issued by prudent finance
I also got a E-mail from "UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs".The mail i got i am stating it below...

(Customer Services).

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final
online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail
addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated
random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this
automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two lucky
winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 500,
000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout.
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims
processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and
accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

Agents Name: Mr. Mark Williams
Email: claims office_ ([protected]@live.com)

TEL: +[protected]

___________________________________________
14. STATE:__________________________________
15. COUNTRY________________________________

Dear Winner,

I am Mr Mark Williams, the fiduciary agent assigned for your claim. I wish to congratulate you on your victory; you are a lucky person to have won this lottery. Your email address was chosen from this category.
In our UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, international lottery programs that randomly selects email addresses from the web which winners are selected.

However, after thorough verification and scrutiny of your information you have been found qualified to receive payment of the prize award of (500, 000.00GBP pounds) we shall proceed to conclude the payment process of your lottery prize by opening for you a claim file, more-over, as an international winner we shall forward your winning certificate with your information to the security firm.
This is to be your proof of winning from this office to the payment center ( FIRSTINLAND FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY) before they release your funds.
Please note that your funds have been deposited safely in a security firm here in Europe and your information will be forwarded to them before they can release your winnings prize.
Meanwhile, you are advised to contact the payment center for claims. Below are the contacts to open up communication with them immediately;

(FIFSC) FIRST INLAND FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY
TEL:[protected]
FAX: [protected]
EMAIL ADDRESS:(firstinland.[protected]@live.com)
CONTACT: Mr .Desmond Lambat (Managing Director).

Thanks & Regards,
Mr. Mark Williams.

please, let me inform if i am also a victim of these scam then i will not reply them.
IS TRUE OR NOT

Dear Lucky Winner

mark williams <[protected]@msn.com> UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS : P O Box 1010 Liver pool, L70 INL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Service)

VILLIVAKKAM,
CHENNAI-600049.

(3)NATIONALITY: INDIAN

(4)AGE: 23

(5)OCCUPATION: SEARCHING FOR A JOB. PG COMPLITED STUDENT(BIOCHEMISTRY)

(6)TELEPHONE NUMBER: +91-[protected]

(7 )DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION: 07/07/2009

(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON: 500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling)

(10)MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE

(11)PRESENT COUNTRY: INDIA

Mr. Donald Woolds.
i don"t understend that why are you choosen my e-mail address.
i have won tha lottry my info.
LUCKY No:[protected]

my a/c nu. is[protected]SBI) plz pay my payment my mobil nu. [protected] plz contect me
hello Sir, i won online lottery. plz tell me next process to get claim.
my name patel piyushkumar dashrathbhai
my e mail add: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
thanking you
I also received this email, and i went a step forward, i did talk to the person by name Carl Brown from the british high comission. His cell phone number is [protected].

Complaint categoryCategory: Other