[Resolved]  UniverCell — Cash Back amount not credited in account even after 3 1/2 months

I am L.N.S. Karthikeyan and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. I bought 2 Samsung S Duos Mobiles in the name of C.SATHISH, on 01/01/2013 at Univercell Showroom, Adyar, Chennai-600020. That time univercell advertised 5% CASH BACK offer for SBI Cards. So i used my SBI Debit card for two mobile purchases and swiped Rs.24000/- from my SBI Card and Balance amount 6100 given as Cash for the purchase.

They told usually it will take 50 days for Cash Back amount credit. But till now that Cash Back amount NOT CREDITED in my Account. Its more than 100 days passed since i bought mobiles.

I complaint this many times with Univercell and Emailed them with all proofs and Till date Bank statement but they are not taking care of this.

Univercell making all fools by advertising like this and doing fraud to customers.

Here i attached my purchase bill copy for your reference and kindly register my complaint against Univercell.

L.N.S. Karthikeyan

Cash Back amount not credited in account even after 3 1/2 months

UniverCell Telecommunications Phone
    UniverCell Telecommunications Address
    No.16/352,B1, Eramanigalath Complex, Opp Holy Mary Church, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam, Kerala, India - 686661