Universal Info Service — Notice

It is here by notice to all member of Universal Info Service "www.easypostjob4u.com that if any person not get the payment after complete the work as per terms & conditions of Universal Info Service than please send us the USER ID no provide by Universal Info Service, Siligrui, West Bengal with your Id Proof to payment@easypostjob4u.com . We will issued the payment within 30 days after receiving the necessary documents from your side.

Thanks & regards,
Universal Info Service
Siliguri, West Bengal, India
Ph.03532461473, 03536501563
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Universal Info Service — not to waste money and time

they all are cheaters u have to register by giving 5000 rs for offline typing work. when u submit the work they are always going to say excuses for not giving payment on time i have already wasted the money and time please u don't do so.
Hi i had also joined the company names universal info services that is located in Ahmedabad. When i did call the people there told me that it just a simple typing job ao i did go for it. I also did state that i am already working so they said that nothing to worry its damn easy.

But as per my experience the company is a scam which is only earning money by cheating people. Acc to me i think that is a particular person pays a huge money the company can surley find some other alternative to help the investor but this people does not even answer a simple mail.

Its just horrible cheating others and filling their pockets I really hope they should face the proper justice which the people might had felt when they cheat them.
Yes i have also come across this fake company tactearn situated in delhi also whcih cheats emotions of each and every one who wants to earn more or say extra income. The data entry to find as per the areas or cities allotted are not at all possible its all fake.

There are to be punished as they rob us.

Universal Info Service - Notice