[Resolved]  Universal Mobile Stores — Extra amount charged to my Credit Card for purchase of Mobile

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Sreejit. I have purchased a 'Mobile Phone - Sony Ericsson W705'
from the 'Universal Stores, A.S.Rao Nagar, Hyderabad' worth Rs. 17, 500
in the month of April in a 6 month installment scheme using my credit
card. At that moment, I was said that it was a 'Zero Processing fee'
scheme and so no fee was charged for the processing. But, when my Credit
card was billed for the same month, an additional Processing fee of Rs.
800 has been billed.

As per the Consumer Forum's words, I have approached the store and have
spoken to the Manager too. But, I haven't received any response till
now. I am being given excuses that the Manager is not in office, he is
not well, etc. It has been 20 days since I have logged my request and I
have been calling the sales department in the store everyday since then.

Please update me on what needs to be done.

Comments

Ther are Useless fellows. They will tell some thing and do something. I had very bad experience with them in the past and now. It could be better not to BUY ant thing from that shop. Or consult Advocate and put in consumer court. I will do the same in couple of days from now. Worest management. Very Bad team. Do not go to them.
they fully commit a nice brain wash and they let us to buy an rubbish waste mobile at an high rate...
I am Chenniappan from KK Nagar Chennai.I have purchased a blackberry mobile phone model 3860 for Rs 22000/ on October 2nd 2012 from Universal mobile store shanthi colony Anna Nagar Chennai. Immediately after one month of purchase mobile phone was not working. Since the phone is new and very expensive I returned to the same shop and requested for replacement and they said replacement is not possible insted they send it to blackberry Bangalore and repair it in one weeks time but even after one month they have not returned the phone. when I asked them every alternative days but there is very poor response and they are cheating me. Now I am going to consumer court to get my mobile replacement.

In my very bad experience I request you all don't go to Universal for purchase of any mobile phone.
I had very unpleasant experience with the universal shop at Adyar signal. My friends also narrate many other unpleasant experience form other universal shops. They are very polite before selling the phone and they behave very rude after the sales. I will never buy any other from universal.
A stall in basement Forum mall Bangalore named " Universal" Kept mobile for public view. Yesterday 13/10/2013 when i visited and asked for price of Nokia 520 Lumia a guy told rudely 9300 Rs. So we thought it costly and moved. That guy asked Y sir u r not buying. Then we told its little bit costly then other show room.

his reply: Then go and buy there y you are coming here and asking. Then that sarted fighting.

Is this the way you have employees. Simply rowdy guys dont have common sense and without customer handling knowledge.

Place Forum MAll