[Resolved]  University Of Madras — Result showing ABSENT for the Appeared Paper

I am doing MBA through Distance Mode from Madras University.My REG no is A7101PBA9234. I checked my MBA (1st Year) Results of May 2008 Examinations on 7th Dec 2008. I got PASS in all the subjects (9 Papers), but in "Management Accounting (PBAD)" my result is showing as "Absent".

I am sure that I have attended all the 10 Papers without fail. But this "Absent" Result in PBAD (Management Accounting) is shocking me.Regarding this, I tried many times to all the IDE Phone numbers. But I didn't get any response from your side.

So I directly came to University campus from Bangalore and gave the letter to the corresponding person on 12th December 2008.But still now, I didnt get any response from the University side.

Now I had received the Mark Statement too.In that also, it is showing ABSENT for the particular paper.What should I do now?I dont want to appear again for the same exam!

The Paper details of PBAD has been given below:

1)PBAD - Management Accounting,
2)Exam Center : Govt. Boys Higher Sec. School, Nanganallur, Chennai.
3)Reg. No : A7101PBA9234
4)Date of Exam : 12th July 2008 (AN).

Even I have sent the email regarding this to all the Authorities in the University of Madras.But no response from a single person.Why do these people play with the lives of Students like me?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Do not for god's sake join this unprofessional and worthless institution... full of redtapism and utter disrespect for the students... low quality of service... redundant administration.. keep away from here if you want to really study..

University Of Madras