[Resolved]  UP Jal Nigam — Water Supply

My complaint is about not regular water supply. It's not personal complaint. It is a problem of whole village. Water is needy thing for life. My village name is Kalluwala under Afjalgarh area of Bijnor District. As Kalluwala is listed in Nirmal Gram o[censored]P Jal Nigam. Inspite of being Nirmal Gram my village Kalluwal is suffering water supply problem due water motor imapaired since February 2013. My village people fetch water from far away. You might think, what a big problem of my village people! It happens many times in a year. It is a reality of Nirmal Gram o[censored]P Jal Nigam, where the villagers are thirsting for water. Today is 11th March 2013, but there is no positive action in this big problem. Please to be solved this big problem of my good villagers as soon as possible. Thanks!

Regarding
Whole villagers of Kalluwala
Distric - Bijnor

Comments

u.p.jal nigam — no water supply

sir/madam,
we, citizens of punjabi mohalla (new ganesh ganj) lucknow, are not getting water supply for last 10 days.water is necesity of daily life.so please look into the matter and take necessary action to provide water supply as soon as possible.thanking you.

UP Jal Nigam — Sewage line chokes

Sewage water is overflowing in front of House No. 194 through House No.209 in Anand, Suraksha-1, Sector-4, Eldeco-2, Raibareli Road, Lucknow, UP-226025

Uttar Pradesh