[Resolved]  update incometax database — update my name in income tax database as par my updated pan card

RESPECTED SIR / MAM,

I Mr.POLISHERI KORU BABU, INDIVIDUAL. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAD UPDATED MY PAN CARD FOR MY NAME HAD SPELLING MISTAKE & ALSO FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS VIDE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. [protected]. & I HAVE GOT THE NEW UPDATED PANCARD WITH CORRECTIONS MADE, BUT WHEN I GAVE THE DETAILS OF PAN CARD TO THE ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE (VASAI) THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR NAME HAS NOT NOT BEEN UPDATED IT IS STILL HAVING THE SAME OLD NAME WITH SPELLING MISTAKE(POLICHERRY KORU BABU)THIS NAME IS NOT UPDATED YET IN THE INCOME TAX DATABASE.

MY NAME IS Mr.POLISHERI KORU BABU PLEASE HELP ME TO UPDATE THE SAME IN YOUR RECORDS

THANKING YOU

Mr.POLISHERI KORU BABU (UPDATED NAME)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I sent PAN currection form before 15 days.

Name:VADIVELU RAGUPATHI MATHIYAZHAGAN another oneis Name:RAVICHANDRAN MURALI
MY PAN no.AHJPM5783E PAN No:AMEPR4938G
Ak no.[protected] Ak NO:[protected]

Both
Status:Your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' cannot be processed as PAN holder details provided by you in the application do not match with PAN holder details in the Income Tax Department (ITD) database. A letter dated 04-Mar-2009 communicating the same is being / has been dispatched to you. For clarifications contact TIN Call Centre at[protected].

I need my the PAN cards very urgent. How will i get PAN cards? Pls kide me.
Regurds,