Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  UPTU Lucknow — Not getting 1st year corrected marksheet after 4 years

I am passout from UPTU univerisity in 2008. I submitted my 1st year original marksheet in my college IPEC Ghaziabad, when I was in second year 2005-06,
for correction of my father's name. Acatually my father's surname was misprinted there, it was TANDO inplace of TANDON.
But still I did not get my first year marksheet back to me.
I contact to university and college many times regarding my marksheet but none of them responding postivily.
So I requested please print my first year marksheet as it is must to save my job.

So it's a humble request, please look at this matter without any delay.
My details are written here :

Name : Anuj Tandon
Father's name : Gopeshwar Nath Tandon
Batch : 2004-08
Branch : Computer Science
Roll No : [protected]
Enrollment No :[protected]
College : Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad (UP)
Univerisity : UPTU, Lucknow (UP)
Marksheet submitted : 1st Year[protected]
Marks : 1st sem - 746
2nd sem - 741
Total - 1487
Contact No : [protected]
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet


I am Annu Bharti studying computer science in from IMS engineering college, Ghaziabad. Currently I am in fourth year. There was mother's spelling mistake in my marksheet. I had submitted my two original marksheets of two semesters (1st year) in Third year but not yet received correct marksheet. This is a big issue which is not solved by the university yet. Through this site I want to solve my problem as soon as possible.
my details
Annu Bharti (Comp. Sc.) 4rth yr
university roll no. [protected]
correct name of my mother SHAKUNTALA
wrong printed SHAKUNTLA
dear sir

subject- my result is not show on the site.
name-surabhi varhsney
roll no-[protected]
subject-distributed systems(ecs-701)

sir i have completed my in 2016 in dr. aith kanpur. sir i have given the spacial carry over exam in[protected] but my result is not show on the site plz give me a result. sir plz help me

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Universities
    Add Company Information