[Resolved]  Urvashi Theatre Bangalore/ Book My Show — Refund not received till date for the cancelled show

I had booked 3 tickets on 21st November 2009 for De Dana Dhan morning show for 29th November 2009 in Urvashi theatre through Book My Show. Just 3 days before the show, I got a call from Urvashi theatre that the morning show of De Dana Dhan movie has been cancelled and that I would receive the refund in a week's time.

I am terribly upset the way Urvashi theatre and Book My Show has neglected my repeated calls and chain of emails. I have almost spent 1/2 the ticket amount on calling Urvashi theatre, Bangalore and Book My Show. The only response I get from the theatre is that Book my show will refund the money and Book my show cooly says, they have not received any evert from the theatre so refund pending.

If Book My Show is really a genuine site, hope they care to refund immediately.

Comments

I totally agree. Urvashi theatre, Bangalore and Book my show are just playing dodge ball and don't seem to be interested in refunding the money.
I do have similar experience when I tried booking ticket through bookmyshow. Twice i tried to book the ticket both times they gave us a track no. and telling the booking was not successful and you will get back the money in 7 days.
"I think this a good income for book my show that they need have to book the ticket and keep the money for them selves. Highly unprofessional behavior from these players

Complaint categoryCategory: Cinema