[Resolved]  Usha Brita/waterguard (RO) Fontana — Cheating

I purchase one RO S.No. HB 29070142 on Date 28/08/09 from Kavach Enterprises, Shasdhara road , Dehradun(UK) vide cash memo no. 14000.
The product was sold by their executive at home and it was told that it has got a 11 Ltr storage capacity. By seeing all the feature of the product i decided to purchase the same. But after some time i came to know that it can store only 9.5 Ltr of water. Than i open the product catalog supplied with the product in that it is written that it has 11 Litres Reservoir Tank at the same time i saw the cartoon also on that it is written it has 10 Litres Reservior Tank. Than i called their execuitive, now he started telling diffrent story. Than i take a decision to stop the payment of their last Cheque and gave complained to their customer care vide complaint no P2009/1509/76 dt. 15/09/09 Than i received a call from them and they are telling that they have changed the design so reservoir capacity has reduced.I told them i am not satesfied with that ansewer so make some seneior person to satsified me. I did not receive any answer so further on date 06/10/09 i gave a revised request to their customer care. I did not receive any ansewer. Now last five days they are calling me and telling me to make the payment. Now they are telling if you want we will change the reservoir and we will make it 11 Litr. Now i am sending a complained to you because they have cheated me . You are requested to suggest what i should do .

Thanking you,