[Resolved]  Usha Janome Flair — Unworthy product, Worst service

I had bought a USHA Janome Flair sewing machine in April 2009. Since then I am continuosly facing problems. The machine is completely unworthy of 11000 bucks. It has not worked properly since I started using it. Every month, I take it to the service station for some or the other problem. The warranty period is going to expire soon. If the problem persists, I will have to spend every month from my pocket to repair it. The service provided by the authorised service center is not better either. It is 10 days that they are pushing the dates to deliver my machine. I am fed up of this hell which I bought for Rs 11000. My business is getting affected because of this and I am completely frustated. Can I get my money back or get a guarantee that after the warranty period, I wont have to take my machine other day to the service station.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Related Complaints

Comments

I too have usha janome flair machine from past 3 years.I'm using it regularly but yes i do face problems but i found that the problem is not illogical! And i go through the manual and get solution for every problem . I think this machine is very handy and no need of servicing! u can service the machine on your own with the help of manual..
I too have usha janome flair machine from past 8 years. I am using this machine regularly but i am facing a lot of problems. Every now and then the machine gets stuck up. The stitch on the other side is very loose. Do the cleaning and it works hardly for 1 day and again it gives lot of problem. The service engineer comes home for repair but charges Rs. 300/- per visit and say no problem it works. Again next day you start there is hell over again with the machine.
i have janome mc 350e embroidary machine but tention thread spring damage so machine not working properly i contact thane usha office but not avialable spring there please get me thread tention spring
sangesh gangurde
One of my relatives gave me Usha flair machine. I dont know how to thread it. Can any body guide me with that??/

Complaint categoryCategory: Other