[Resolved]  UTI 1 MIP 1998 — Non receipt of maturity proceeds

My father Shri Mahendra Gopal Mahendra had invested for 2500 units o[censored]TI MIP 1998 under cumulative option. The scheme had matured in March 2003 but I did not receive the maturity proceeds. My father had expired in 2002 and I am the nominee under the above investment. Please advise as to how I can get the payment of maturity proceeds at the earliest.
Rf[protected]
Membership No.[protected]

Comments

I have 1000/- units o[censored]ti mip-98 (2) [7- year monthly income unit scheme with bonuses and groth 1990(2)] & this is represented by SHRI.CHHAGANBHAI JIVRAJBHAI DESAI (father) and my unit certificate no. is- M[protected] (cumulative)
I want thats deatils so please send me reply on my email address
my email address is - [protected]@yahoo.com
I have 1200/- units o[censored]TI MIP.98(II) under cumulative growth option. The said plan was terminated on 30th June 2003 but I did not receive any maturity value nor any information in this regard. My Membership No. [protected] and Regd Folio No.[protected]. Please advise me as to how I can get the payment of maturity proceeds and the procedure at the earliest in my email. My email id is - [protected]@gmail.com.

S V S MONY
MOB NO. [protected]
I have 3000/- units o[censored]TI MIP.98 under cumulative growth option. The said plan was terminated on 30th June 2003 but I did not receive any maturity value nor any information in this regard. My Membership No. [protected] TO 102 and Regd Folio No.[protected] TO 102. Please advise me as to how I can get the payment of maturity proceeds and the procedure at the earliest in my email. My email id is - [protected]@gmail.com. (M) [protected]
No comment before getting reply..