[Resolved]  uti investor services new delhi — children career plan

i
have purchased 1459.308 units on 03.10.2000.in uti investor services limited new delhi . in name of anchal .my folio number is[protected].and, membership number is [protected].
i want the nessasery details as soon as possible my cell number is [protected].i will be very thankful of you...

Comments

UTI Invester Services Ltd.,
Navi Mumbai
In cotinuation of my letter dt.[protected], I once again i request you to send the cheque to the address bellow

Old address New address

Date of allotment ; 1st April 2004
Date of maturity ; 1 st April 2009

With regards,
Veerendranath.K.R
we have ARS 6.6% bonds no 235 investor id no is[protected] and certificate no is 38850814 which is amounting to Rs 23500/ date of allotment is 1/4/2004 and date of maturity is 1/4/2009
kindly arrange to refund the principle amount along with the interest which is due towards meor let us know the procedure of getting the refund.
Herika sethi
c/o Dinesh sethi
65 sham nagar.
Gali no -2Near lold gobind pura
P.o .Krishna Nagar
Delhi-110051
I have ARS 6.6% bonds investor id no is[protected] and certificate no is 41761288 which is amounting to Rs 19100/ date of allotment is 1/4/2004 and date of maturity is 1/4/2009
Arushi
c/o Dinesh Kumar Yadav
Village-Lodipur, Bihar,
P.o .Bhadri
Distt.-Pratapgarh,
Uttar Pradesh
Mob.[protected]
Matured payment of CGGF certificate no. [protected] in the name of my daughter GESU has not been recieved till date .
Bank account no. 12669, Punjab and sind bank, Anand Vihar, Delhi-92
my present address
S P Singh, 4A/101, Railway officers flats, anand Vihar, Delhi - 110092
In my earlier letter I have requested you to inform me the status of my ARS Bonds which got matured on[protected].So for I have not received any cheque related to this .Bond details are as follows
Bond Certificate No: 43747169
No of bonds 536 .
Kindly note my new address
M. Archana,
D/O M. Murali,
D-2/51, Pulicat nagar, Sullurpet, Nellore dist.-524121

I request you to kindly settle the amount at the earliest.
Non receipt of maturity proceeds o[censored]Ti Tax Free ARS Bonds in the name of my minor daughterSimran Ahluwalia, Investor Id No:[protected] Bond certificate No: 38729667. Number of correspondences were made after submitting the original Bond certificates submitted through your Customer service centre at UTI AMC LTD., NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI. Now it has already A MONTH HAS ELAPSED from the date of matuirty, I am still waiting for the maturity proceeds.

Please confirm.

VINAY AHLUWALIA
NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY PROCEEDS o[censored]TI Tax free ARS Bonds in the name of my monor Son AGRIM AHLUWALIA - Investor Id.[protected] Bond cert. No: 41278749. Now it has over One month has elapsed, still I am waiting for the matuirty proceeds, whereas the Original Bond certificates has already been submitted through your Customer Care Service centre : UTI AMC Ltd., Nehru Place, New Delhi about two months back, and a number of personal visits to your Service centres at Nehru Place & Rajindra Place, New Delhi

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful for earliest action.

Vinay Ahluwalia
Bond Certificate No: 43747169
No of bonds 536 .
Kindly note my new address
M. Archana,
D/O M. Murali,
D-2/51, Pulicat nagar, Sullurpet, Nellore dist.-524121.
I have sent you this message saveral times but not received any reply. kindly take pains to respond at the earliest
i
have purchased 14789.10 units on 27/07/2001in uti investor services limited new delhi . in name of anjali bansal.my folio number is[protected].and, membership number is [protected].
i want the nessasery details as soon as possible my phone number is[protected].i will be very thankful of you...
In my earlier letter I have requested you to inform me the status of my ARS Bonds which got matured on[protected].So for I have not received any cheque related to this .kindly arrange to refund amount along with the interest which is due towards me or let us know the procedure of getting the refund.

Bond details are as follows
No of bonds 229 .

Kindly note my cell number : [protected]

I request you to kindly settle the amount at the earliest.
REMINDER NO 2

To, 8th July 09
Ms UTI Investor Services Limited
Plot No 3, Sector No 11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai-400614.

Sub: ARS Bonds Maturity

In continuation with my previous letter dated 25th April 09 & reminder dated 25th May 09
This is with reference to Tax Free ARS Bonds, Investor Id No[protected] Bond Certificate No 29969825 in the name of Asmita Singh with Guardian as Preetinder Arora which have matured on 1st April 2009.

We have still not received the cheque for the maturity amount . Kindly let us know as to when it would be released .

This is my third letter to you and I haven’t received a reply to any of my previous letters.
Kindly let me know the status as soon as possible for further action.

Thanking you,

Preetinder Arora
738- Pocket A,
Sarita Vihar,
New Delhi-110076
CHILDREN'S GIFT GROWTH FUND-1986
I,
have perchased 170 units on 01.11.1990 in uti invester service limited new delhi, in name of CHETNA AGGARWAL.
my certificate number is [protected]. The date of maturity is 19.3.2009.
please sent me its details as soon as possible. my cell no. is [protected].
i will be very thankful to you.
my adderse is
K.G 65 NEW KAVI NAGAR
GHAZIABAD U.P 201001
kuldip aggarwal
uti investor services limited
plot no 3, sector no 11, cbd belapur,
navi mumbai-400614

my 6.6%Tax Free ARS Bonds with Investor Id no:[protected] which expired on 1-april-2009 .the amount is Rs.40000 no of bonds is 400 and i have not received the cheque and let us know where to contact in bangalore.

727, 6th cross,
k.G.layout
banashankari-3rd-stage
bangalore-560085

uti children's career plan — non receipt of maturity value

Two share certificates under Unit Trust of India scheme namely Rajlakshmi Unit Scheme converted to Children Career Plan scheme each having hundred units and given numbers - R[protected] and R[protected]. The present status of the converted units has not been intimated to me. No share certificates have been issued for the converted units. The conversion was done way back in the year 2001. The net value of the units for the above two numbers may please be intimated to me at the earliest.
I, Dr.P.K.Sharma, is having UTI Children's Gift Growth Fund Unit under scheme 1986 as per following details in the name of my daughter BHAVIKA SHARMA
1. Unit Cert.No.[protected], Year1995
2. -do- No.[protected], year 1996
3. -do- No.[protected], year 1997
4. -do- No.[protected], year 1998

Earlier we were staying at E-294/B, Sector 22, NOIDA but in the year 2000 we shifted to
Shipra Suncity, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad and presently staying in 6/17, Semal Road, Shipra
Suncity, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad-201010 (Mob No. [protected]).

Date of maturity is[protected] but since my daughter has crossed the age of 18, I want to encash
the units urgently. Kindly let me know the procedure as to where I have to get it done.
thankis
Dr. P.K.Sharma, [protected]
i have policy in uti childrnes carrier plan my folio no is[protected]&[protected].
i want the nessasery details as soon as possible my cell number is [protected]i will be very thankful of you...
Read comments
i have policy in uti childrnes carrier plan my folio no is[protected].
i want the nessasery details as soon as possible my cell number is [protected] & E-mail. [protected]@gmail.com, i will be very thankful of you... 26 May 2011

Ashok Tiwari
C/o Maharaja Agarsen Academy, Bhira
District - Lakhimpur Kheri (U.P)
Pin - 262901
E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com
I am requesting you to inform me the status of my daughters Avantika Tiwari UTI CHILDREN CAREER PLAN, FOLIO NO.[protected] No. o[censored]nits 27, 193 net asset value Rs. 3831.6p dated 01/08/2003. Kindly let me know about the no. o[censored]nits their amount till today, when i can get re-payment of above mention units.

Ashok Tiwari
C/o Maharaja Agarsen Academy, Bhira
District - Lakhimpur Kheri (U.P)
Pin - 262901