[Resolved]  U.T.I. investors services ltd. — Non Payment of Dividend against Tax Free US-64 Bonds.

I am holding the following Tax Free US-64 Bonds bearing No 18830205, 16470953 and 16470961 with Investor ID No 96146698, 88886607 and 88886607 amounting to Rs 15100/- 2100/- and 6800/- only. The Dividend was due in the month of[protected] but till date no dividend is received by me through my saving bank A/c No 1293 (Punjab & Sind Bank ) Sector 24-D, Inspite of my repeated requests on phone, personally visit in your local U.T.I. office, Sector - 20, Chandigarh. ( T.S.L. office )
I met to mr. Pawan Kumar & mr. Amit Handa & mr. Rohit . Since 3-feb-2008 to onwards . But till date no fruitful action took place and the dividend has been delayed without any fault of mine.
Please look forward into the matter for the sake of reputation of the U.T.I.
With Regards
Yours Faithfully
DATED [protected] S.C. MEHTA
C/O Dr. Mehta Clinic,
S.C.O. 91, Sector 24-C,
Chandigarh . U.T.

Comments

I AM HOLDING US 64 BONDS UNDER INVESTOR ID NO.[protected]. INTEREST FOR PERIOD ENDING DEC. 2007 IS NOT PAID BY UTI . PHONE CALLS, MAILS ARE NOT PROPERLY ANSWERED. THEY TRY TO RAISE ILLOGICAL OBJECTIONS FOR NOT PAYING MONEY. AT AGE OF 25 YEARS THEY ASK ME THAT U ARE NOT MATURED IN THEIR BOOK OF ACCOUNTS, THOUGH BIRTH DATE IS RECORDED. UTI HAS BECOME A SHAME ON INDIAN MUTUAL FUND MARKET . COMPANY NEED TO BE WIND UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ASHISH SHUKLA
my investment in your rajlaxmi plan and in that from few years
i am not getting dividends so i am reqesting to tell me what is the problem why should the dividend is not coming and how can i get it please inform me and tell the way about that pleaseeeeeeeee
Non – Receipt of Payment of US 64 Bonds
Dear Sir / madam,
I had sent the following US 64 Bonds thru M/s Bajaj Capital on 04 April 2008, for which payment is pending . The details are as below

A) Payment Not received for :

91276372 17022962 192
91276411 17023021 48

B) Payment Received for :

94152330 18190958 52

All the Bonds certificates ( original ) including the bonds for which payment has been received were sent together – therefore the payment for all the bonds should have been done – however except for 52 bonds, details of which are mentioned in item B, all the bonds in item A) remain unpaid.
You are requested to look into this, so that the pending payments are disbursed to me, at the address given above

Cordially .

(Sangeeta Dhar)

M 84 Sector 25 Noida - 201301
I have not yet received the interest cheque for the period[protected] to[protected] and for the period[protected] to[protected] for the following ARS Bonds being held in the name of my daughter Tanvi Goswamy for Investor Id [protected].

Incase the same has already been sent, I would request you to issue a Stop payment on the same and send me a fresh cheque as soon as possible.

My address is: Chetan Goswamy
C4C083, Carlton Estate
DLF Phase 5
Gurgaon 122002
My contact numbers: 0124 – 4044426 / [protected]

I have calling repeatedly from Delhi to the CBD Belapur office and their attitude is pathetic and they just keep transferring the line from one person to another but noone is ready to help..

I regret ever investing with UTI Investor services and would like to warn all Indians to prevent themselves from this pathetic services...

ARS Bonds — Re-issued of cheque

The Administrator
UNIT TRUST OF INDIA
ARS Bonds, UTI Investor Services Ltd.
Plot No. 3, Sector 11, Near Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation
CBD- Belapur, Plot bag no. 18,
Navi Mumbai – 400 6415

Subject: ASR Bonds

Due to postal delay I received a cheque of Rs. 125.40 dated 2nd April, 2008 only few days back. The validity of the cheque has already been expired. It is requested that a new cheque of the same amount may please be issued.

INVESTOR ID- [protected]
INSTRUMENT NO. –[protected]
WARRANT NO. – 129065

(Diksha )
represented by Lakhbir Kumar
subject- Non receipt of interest warrant (wef april to october 2008)
Investor ID [protected]
Certificate No.[protected]
I have ot received interest warrant so far. Please look into the matter and do the neeedful
How can interest warrant can be deposited directly in bank?

ARS Bonds — re-issue the ars bonds interest warrant cheques

To
UTI Investor services limited;
plot no.3; sector 11; Near Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation;
CBD Belapur, post bag no.18;
NAVI MUMBAI-400614.

I (ponaganti satyanarayana) had taken the UTI ARS BONDS on my daughter's name (ponaganti pampa lakshmi), INVESTER ID: [protected]. I got the ARS BONDS INTERST WARRANT CHEQUES from 31-dec-2004 to 31-dec-2007 cheque no.& inst no's are (150957,[protected] & 008076,[protected] & 139478,[protected] & 085376,[protected] & 121355,[protected] & 098162,[protected] but didn't collect the interest amounts which have mentioned in the cheques due to lake of knowledge how to collect the amount. So please Re-issue the all cheques mentioned above.

Thanking you Sir,

REP. BY: PONAGANTI SATYANARAYANA
PYDIKONDA POST
THONDANGI MANDALAM
EAST GODAVARI DIST.
We have not yet received the interest cheque for the period[protected] to[protected] for the following ARS Bonds being held in the name of my son Aniruddha Shastry for Investor Id [protected].

My address is: P.P.Shastry
M 108, Deendayalpuram
Anandnagar
Khandwa (MP) 450001
My contact numbers: 0733 – 2248554 / [protected]
i didn't receive any amount this year.pls do the needful at the earliest.
Tax free ARS bonds.
No. of bonds.-469.
Investor ID No[protected]
Bond certificate No[protected]
Date of allotment- April-2004
Date of Maturity-April-2009
Rekha
91-11-[protected]
I have not received the interest warrant, which is due in October 2008. It is, therefore, requested that the same may please be sent to me urgently.

Yours
Varsha D/O Rajeev kumar, ID No.[protected]
Bond Certificate No. 49996349
H.No. 679, Sector-14, Sonipat.
R/Sir,

I have not received the interest warrant of Rs. 1115.40 for the month of October 2008, after sending the bank clarification. My Investor ID No. is [protected]
I have US64 bonds since from 1st june 2003 and now this bond is matured on 1st of june 2008. My investor id NO:32111904, Bond certificate no(S[protected], No of Bonds(face value Rs.100)-59, value of bond certificate(S) in Rs. 5900 Suggest no one has picked up the the phone in[protected]
I have lodged complaints regaring nonpayment o[censored]S 64 bonds matured on Jun08 but till date I have no communicaion from UTISL. My confirmation no. is 447d7
non receipt of ars bond redemption amount.investor id no[protected] certificate no 39751321.who shall be responsible for delay payment of maturity amount and payment of intrest for late payment of maturity amount.
I am holding ARS bonds quantity 469, whic as per the certificate have matured on 1 Apr 2009. How do i encash these bond? Do i go to a State bank or post office to encash. please tell me . Manoshi
D/D for maturity amount of investor ID No.[protected] and ARS bond Nos 42689386 and 34772860 for 377 bonds and 193 bonds respectively are still awaited. Since the date of maturity was on 01/04/2009, You are requested to despatch the consolidated D/D immediately.

Thanking You.

Your's Faithfully

S.R. Sasi
Type III, 50/F
Ordnance Factory Varangaon
Tal: Bhusaval
Distt : Jalgaon - 425308
This is to inform you that one of my friend wan invested Rs 3000/- in your RUP 99 Scheme in 1998. He died in 2008. He was invested in the name of her daughter PRITI KUMARI.
Now her wife wants to widhdraw her investment. Please let me know about my fund value and how could I withdraw my investment.
Please suggest what should she do.
Thankd and Regards,
Dharmendra KR. Pandey
I have 2 6.75% Tax free US64 Bonds Certificate No.428531 and 428540 with face value of Rs.4100 and Rs.1, 200my investor Id no is 3089444 date of maturity 1st june 2008,
I dont know any thing about this, my name is KIRAN SHIRALI,
SO KINDLY let me know about this

with regards
KIRAN SHIRALI
This is to inform you that, I didn't receive any amount the following mentioned ARS bond. Also inform you that, i have not received any dividend the above bond for the year of 2007 & 2008. Kindly clearify that what is the reason you have not paid to dividend the above year. Please do the needful at the earliest.
6.60% Tax free ARS bonds.
No. of bonds.-219.
Investor ID No[protected]
Bond certificate No[protected]
Date of allotment- April-2004
Date of Maturity-April-2009

SHOVAN CHATTERJEE(MINOR)
REP. By KRIPASINDHU CHATTERJEE
To,
The UTI Investor Services Ltd.
Central Processing Centre.
Plot No.3, Post Box No.18 Sec-11
Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614.
Ref: Nidhi Mittal Rep. By Atul Kumar Mittal (INVESTOR ID [protected])
New Address/Present Address: House No. 280, Geeta Colony, Panipat- 132103, Haryana

Sub: Reminder for Encashment of 6.60% Tax Free UTI ARS BONDS
This is to kindly remind you that I have already mailed you a letter regarding my Interest cheque of duration 1 April 08 to 30 September 08, which I have not yet received. Also the maturity payment of bonds is due on 1 April 09 and I am yet to receive the cheque payment of the same.
So I want you to cancel the payment cheques, if sent on my old address (6, Raman Market, Assandh Road, Panipat), as no body stays there from since last 1 year. So I kindly request you to re-issue them on my NEW ADDRESS/Present Address.
Details of Bond