[Resolved]  Uti Pan Card Service — NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD FROM 2 MONTHS

SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 2 MONTHS, MY PAN NUMBER IS (ACQPH9508N), ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER[protected], PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER 21926945.
I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR OPENING DEMATE ACCOUNT NUMBER.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

yet not get pan card
name- prem shankar singh
application no[protected]
pan card no-BFUPS8389J
csf no[protected]
i have submitted application for change of name last 6 months 3 time but yet i have not receved my pan card. why?> what problem i dont understand.
sir, i have applied for pan card on 30.06.08.but, i did not received my pan card yet.my coupon no is[protected].
have not received my PAN card . i have sent mail to you but not get any response yet from your site.My Details are as Follows..

APPL_NAME 1 . Jamaluudin Ansari
APPL_NAME 2 . Rohit Tailor
APPL_NAME 3 . Krishnaben Chaudhry
Email id:[protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@rediffmail.com
MOBILE NO:[protected]
sir.
i m rajapl singh my pan cards cards is not issused up to 2 months application form no[protected]
SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 2 MONTHS, MY PAN NUMBER IS (BWLPS2750P), ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER[protected], PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER[protected]. Please accept my request & send to me as early as possible. please issue the pan card .
I manish kumar gautam s/o p.s. gautam applied for change in D.O.B. in my pan card no. AERPG4915K. The pan card showing my D.O.B was showing 13/08/1980 but my correct date of birth is 30/08/1980. I have not recived my pan card yet. so, please take approprite action. My coupon number is[protected].
THANK YOU.
MANISH KUMAR GAUTAM
Ihave not recived my pan card and pan card number in your website. My application No is[protected] and Processing Coupan No is[protected].

Thanking You

Gajendra Singh
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS SINCE TWO MONTH HAS BEEN PASSED, MY PAN NUMBER IS (AOKPG5337E, COUPON NUMBER[protected], DATED 07-MAY-2008.

I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR SUBMITTING TO SBI MUTUAL FUND.
PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL, IAM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
MY Mobile NO : [protected], please feel free to call me i[censored] have aany query
PAN : BWLPS2750P
FIRST NAME : AJEET
MIDDLE NAME : JAIDEV
SURNAME : SHARMA
JURISDICTION : MUM/W/221/4
This is my Pan deatils, and i have not receive my pan card 2 month. please give information for when i get the pan card. almost 2 months over in waiting. i'm faceing lot of problem without pan card . please issue the pan card.
PAN : BWLPS2750P
FIRST NAME : AJEET
MIDDLE NAME : JAIDEV
SURNAME : SHARMA
JURISDICTION : MUM/W/221/4
My mobile no. is [protected], [protected]
And my office no. is[protected] and ext. 353
i have not received my pan card anklogment number[protected] and cuppon number[protected]
SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 3 MONTHS, MY PAN NUMBER IS (AHCPV2644L), ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER[protected] & DESP DATE 08-MAY-2008,

MY ADDRESS IS
NANDAKUMARV, P.GOLLAHALLI, PALACODE (PO), DHARMAPURI (DT). PIN NO: 636808

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL
what is status my pan card my Anw no[protected] and y coupon nn is[protected]
SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS SINCE ONE MONTH HAS BEEN PASSED, MY APPLICATION FORM 49 A BEARING APPLICATION SR. NO. FOR ISSUE OF PAN[protected], ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER HPB305711, PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER[protected], DATED 25-JUNE-2008.
I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR SUBMITTING TO UTI.
NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD FROM 2 MONTHS
SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 2 MONTHS, MY PAN NUMBER IS (ASBPM5668H), ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER[protected] PROCESSING FEE COUPON NUMBER [protected]I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR OPENING DEMATE ACCOUNT NUMBER.MY CONTECT NO.[protected].AND E-MAIL ID [protected]@YAHOO.COM NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD FROM 2 MONTHS
I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR OPENING DEMATE ACCOUNT
SIR,
I hd not receive PAN Card at my address from 2 months, My ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER MIS.
NAME- ARVIND KUMAR SINGH
ADD- RAJRAPPA PROJECT
Q.NO- 288 TYPE II
DIST- RAMGARH (JHARKHAND)
D.O.B.- 02/09/1984
I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR OPENING DEMATE ACCOUNT NUMBER.
1 Application no[protected]
2 coupon no[protected]
3 date-12/06/2008
4 center it pan center gonda up
not received yet. please informas us on the fallowing e-mail
[protected]@yahoo.co.in.
your`s faithfully
Avadesh kumar srivastva
mob. [protected].4fd
I have not recived my pan card i have applied in month of may
becouseof tha i am facing more problem so request you to please send my pancard well as possible

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001