[Resolved]  Uti RajLakshmi Unit Plan(II) [RUP(II)] (Clause XI) — About the Uti plan

I want to know about this Uti Plan

Membership no [protected]

Name of Member child Kriti munjal

date of Maturity 23.12.2017

Comments

rajlakshmi unit plan(ii)rup(ii) clausexi — no information about the policy

Ihave purchased a policy for rs.3000 on 21/03/1995. The no is[protected]of 300 units. later i came to know that this policyhas been closed and we are given some other option .The mailed leters bear the name of the minor onlly.Your staff never rights the name of the guardian so we have never recieved the mails. ihave 2 3 times my axact adress, but no body changed it in the records.Please look into the maaterand advice us accordingly

Uti Children's Gift Growth Fund Unit Scheme 1986(clause 8) — About this Uti Scheme

I want to Know about this uti scheme

Membership no. [protected]

Name O[censored]nit Holder Kriti Munjal

Date of Maturity 19.11.2018

i want to know about this plan
membership no [protected]
name of member child priyanka kumari
date of maturity 01/07/2015
i wanit to know about this plan
membership number [protected]
name of member child damini
date of maturity 27/10/2015
I want to know about this UTI Plan
Membership number R[protected]
Name of Member Kumari Saumya
Date of Maturity 22/08/2014
i want to know about this plan
membership no [protected]
name of member child sona
date of maturity 16/3/2015
Please tell me the full status of this policy .
Policy holder name :1) Dimple Bhardwaj Rep. By Avinash Bhardwaj
2)Vaishali Bhardwaj -do-
3)Twinkle Bhardwaj -do-

Maturity ARS Bonds : INV.ID/FOLIO Number :[protected]
Warrant Number :[protected]

Your early action is highly appreciated
Hi Sir,
My name is Gayatri. this is regarding the status of the policy Rajlakshmi Unit Plan (II) (RUP(II)) (ClauseXI) Membership No [protected] the total number o[censored]nits are 1000 issue date 14/08/1995.Date of maturity 14/08/2014.This bond is in the name of Thotakura Himaja C/O T Rambabu.
As we do not have any details of the bond. Is it convert into another scheme? Please let me know the details of the bond.

Thanking you,
T Gayatri
Mobile No: [protected]
Hyderabad.
Wish to know about this Plan,
Membership No - [protected]
Date of Maturity - 02/01/2018
sir
i just wanted to know the status of the rajlakshmi unit plan 11 ur advice and further adjustment .

Menbership no [protected]

No o[censored]nits 3000 three thousand only

Name of the member LAVERRY KUMAR

Name of the applicant Pardeep kumar

Date of maturity 25 08 2010

Date of issue 25 08 1995

thanks
PARDEEP KUMAR
Kindly acknowledge the information about my daughter Deepali Bhanot, Rajlakshmi Unit Plan II (RUP-II) membership No. [protected], maturity amout 2, 50, 000, maturity date[protected]. Kindly inform me at my residential address: 707, Sec. 10-A, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001 and you may also inform me on my telephone No. [protected]. Thankyou.
Please inform me the present status of Rajlakshmi Unit Plan (II) (RUP II) (Clause XI) in the name of my daughter R.Pooja.

Details:
1. Membership No: i) [protected], ii) [protected]
2. Member Name : R.Pooja (DOB 24/03/1997)
3. Applicant: Harisha Tantry, Mysore
4. Date & Place of Issue: 28/09/1998, Bangalore
5. Date of Maturity : 28/09/2017
6. Units held: 1000 & 1000 on above membership.

Request to give details at the earliest.

Y Ramesh
(father of R.Pooja)
Cell: [protected]
[protected]@friendlymotors.in
My Unit Certificate No:[protected], Number o[censored]nits is 870. in the name of Kumari Sruthi Shekhar, date of birth 23/3/1991, date of maturity is 23/3/2012. Nmae of applicant Vyaghram Iyer Srinivasan( deceased in 1999).Date of purchase on 18/3/1992. After 1st July 2002, we have not got any statement regarding face value and accumulate income units. Thanks.
My certificate No. [protected], taken on[protected] and matured date is[protected]. I would like to know how much amount can I get if i surrender my certificate
i want to know about this plan.my membership number is[protected].name of chld-shubha verma
date of maturity-21/3/2019.converted to bond.
RUDnumber-6300690
please give the updates at sangeeta.[protected]@yahoo.com as soon as possible
want to know about this plan.my membership number is[protected].name of chld-ranjnaa
date of maturit/12/04/2015.converted to bond.

please give the updates at sangeeta.[protected]@gmail.com as soon as possible

call -[protected]
Dear sir/ madam,
my unit certificate no: [protected], name of the unit holder: k vidya, taken on 4.12.1987 and its date of maturity is 04.12.2008.
so my scheme is already matured but there is no intimation anything about the matured amount and i didnt even receive any statements (or) cheques to withdraw the amount. Its a humble request to mail me the details of the same :
email id: mallikarjuna.[protected]@gmail.com
where is the answer to the questions given?
I am also interested to know that how much will i get?
My unit certificate number is:[protected]
Can you please tell me how much income will i get?