[Resolved]  UTI Technology Services Ltd., Navi Mumbai — About US 64 Tax Free Bonds

I Lakshmi Jain (Investor ID No.[protected] No. of Bonds - 77 & (Investor ID No.[protected] No. of Bonds - 66 send two certificate on dated 16.04.2008 from Speed Post to UTI Technology Services Ltd., Navi Mumbai and not yet recieved any documents from there.
Please do the needful action.

Comments

To,

Ref: HARMINDER SINGH JOLLY.(INVESTOR ID[protected]
Present Address 12153, PINENEEDLE CORT, WOOD BRIDGE, VIRGINIA USA
Local Address C-48 Defence Colony, New Delhi

Sub: Encashment of 6.75% Tax Free UTI US -64 BONDS
I am holding 15855 6.75 % Tax free US 64 Bonds guaranteed by G O I in lieu of holding o[censored]TI US -64 Units of 158075.60 purchased in 2001. The due date of the investment is 1st June 2008 and still has not been intimated in this respect. the necessary information are been enclosed in the annexed page -2. You are kindly request to send my payment through my bank account i.e. CENTURIAN BANK OF PUNJAB ( Now known as H D F C BANK ) Khan market Branch, New Delhi vide Saving account no 16SB 1113560, wherever are you sending me annual dividend income since date of investment. Scheme is matured Dated[protected]. ISIN No – INE189AO7010/UTI.DP ID No.IN301436.Client ID No.10282593 No. of Bonds 15855.Value of Bond 1585500.

Kindly do needful for clearance of maturity in my account as earlier as possible Please see the detail information in the annexed documents

Date: 24.06.2008
(Harminder Singh jolly)
Place: New Delhi

UTI 64 Bonds — Redemption proceeds yet to be received

Investor Id[protected]
Bonds due for redemption, duly discharged, were sent on the 21st June 08.Please expedite release of the redemption proceeds, at the earliest.
K.Narayanaswamy, I A & A S (Retd)

UTI Technology Services Ltd. — Redemption proceeds due on US-64 bonds

Please note that I, Shivaji Chakraborty, having Investor ID 52027527, have not yet received Rs. 12198.25 (due on my holding in US-64 bonds) from your end in spite of sending you all relevant documents vide my letter dated 31.8.08 & e-mail dated 31.8.08, Please respond immediately.

Ref: Rajendra prasad Rustagi(INVESTOR ID[protected]
Present Address FANCY STORE
2236 DHARAM PURA Delhi 110006

Certificates nos.17797000, and17797018
I am holding 947 6.75 % Tax free US 64 Bonds guaranteed by G O I in lieu of holding o[censored]TI US -64 Units . The due date of the investment was 1st June 2008 and the redemption amount still has not been sent to me.

i have already sent a few reminders but of no avail. Kindly do needful for clearance of maturity amount as earlier as possible .

Rajendra prasad Rustagi

Certificates nos.17797000, and17797018

Rajendra prasad Rustagi

Date: 30.01.2009

Place: Delhi
sir i am sadhana anup singh my application date 17/11/07 my applicaton no .APPLN NUMBER[protected]
> COUPON NUMBER[protected]
> PAN NUMBER BPQPS1150B
> APPL_NAME SADHANA ANUP SINGH
> your dept said card despatched i not recive my card since 18 month.i sent 6 mails but not responce
what i do

sadhana anup singh [protected]
surat 09/02/09
received your letter dt.18/12/08 regarding articles returned undelivered.My investor id is[protected].Instrument no.[protected]/rud regn. no. 10235644 instr.amount 1234.2 dt.19-mar-06 &instrument no.[protected]/rud regn. no.10686705 instr. amount 1234.2 dt.16-sep-07.returned undelivered due to person not found. But i do not know how this happened because the other instruments i am receiving at the same addres.There is no change in my address.I request you to send the instruments afresh. I will be really obliged . Thankyou.

SUB: NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY OF TAX FREE US64 BONDS YET.

I have tax free US64 BONDS;MY investor id no[protected] ; Bond certificate No-5601185 ; No of Bonds-59 ; value of Bond Certificate-5900.

This bond is matured eight months ago ; Date of allotment :1st june 2003 and Date of maturity : 1st june 2008 and till not received the money. suggest

Note: My mobile no:[protected]

2/235NORTH STREET(NEW NUMBER)
CHITTIRAKOTTAI.POST, RAMNAD DIST 623513, TAMILNADU.pin 623513
complaint Reference Number:59300377 investor ID:61642285
dear sir,
According to your letter dated 28jan2009 dispatch sr.no:[protected]-17 you sent maturity redemption to me BUT I didnot receive any cheque or draft from you untill now. please take further steps and send me my meturity redemption payment immidiatly thank you very much
I have a bond certificate no.33704071 with 664 bonds. My id no. is[protected]. This is due for maturity on 1-4-2009. Maturity proceeds may please be send to the bank account at SBI Dispur Branch where the interest was sent during the last 5 years.
If you are using a screen reader, you may wish to switch to basic HTMLfor a better experience.Orkut Gmail Calendar Documents Photos Web more ▼Reader

YouTube

Groups

Books

Scholar

Blogs

even more »[protected]@gmail.com | New stuff in Labs! | Settings | Help | Sign out

Show search options

chetan.sivshankar♫

krveerendra @ yahoo. co. in♫

Available Custom message...
Busy Custom message...

Sign out of chatClear custom messages

Labels

Edit labels

Invite a friend

Give Gmail to:

Send Invite 50 left
preview invite

UTI Invester Services Ltd.,
Navi Mumbai
In cotinuation of my letter dt.[protected], I once again i request you to send the cheque to the address bellow

Old address NEW ADDRESS

With regards,
Veerendranath.K.R
UTI Investor Services Ltd.,
Navi Mumbai
In continuation of my letter dt.[protected], I once again i request you to send the cheque to the address bellow:

Name : Harsha .K.V,

Date of allotment ; 1st April 2004
Date of maturity ; 1 st April 2009

With regards,
Veerendranath.K.R.
I had 1771.15 units of 6.75% tax free US 64 bonds Of ID. No.[protected]/Bond No.[protected] wich was matured on Jun08 but till date Ihave not received payment inspite of several reminder through franchised
branch, Noida. I request you to look into the matter and arrange to make payment to S.Biswas c/o J.Biswas, F186, Beta2, Greater Noida, G.B.Nagar, UP, 201308 and the bank details as Seema Biswas, A/c no.[protected], ICICI, branch.
Seema Biswas
SUBJECT: NON-PAYMENT/RECEIPT OF REDEMPTION MATURITY VALUE WITH INTEREST DUE ON
1-6-2008 ON 6.75 TAX FREE U.S. 64 BONDS INVESTOR ID NO. 99673575; BOND
BOND CERTIFICATE NO. 19879178; DATE OF ALLOTMENT 1-6-2003; DATE OF
MATURITY 1-6-2008; NUMBER OF BONDS HELD: 215 VALUE OF EACH BOND
Rs.100/0 EACH.

I deeply regret to inform you that I have till today NOT REPEAT NOT received redemption/maturity value and interest due on 1-6-2008 on my Bond Certificate No. 19879178; No. held 215 bonds.

Kindly inform me details if you have sent, otherwise take immediate steps to send me the necessary payments at my recorded address with you.

DEEPAK JOSHI
10TH APRIL 2009
ARS BONDS (IVESTOR ID:[protected]

Above tax free ARS bonds are maturing on 1st april'09. Am yet to receive the referred bonds. Received letter from your office requesting to provide documents and proofs which has been sent duly through First Flight Courier (pod : ZC 7460675 DT: 25.03.09)

No revert so far. Request to despatch the certificates and confirm
Subject---

INVESTOR ID[protected] and REFERENCE NO[protected].
There is no reference regarding the bonds that have been submitted by me. I have no reference from you as to what has happened about it after the submission. i have not received any payment either.
Please check and confirm accordingly.
I had purchased 200 units under CGG[censored]nit scheme 1986 (clause - 8) having Unit certificate No.[protected] dated 13.02.95, whose maturity date was 15.04.2015.As per your letter No.[protected]UTITSL ARS BONDS 2008 - 09 dated 17.12.2008 the scheme has already been changed to Tax free ARS Bonds which was to be matured on 01.04.2009.It is not clear how it has been changed to other scheme without any intimation. Kindly clarify.However I have already sent the guardian details required by you, by post as an enclosure to my application dated 10.02.2009. Kindly acknowledge receipt with clarification sought for.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,

Sd/-
( Kali Charan Mohanty)
Your Letter ref. no.59820786 dated 27 April, 2009.
ARS BONDS- PAYMENT OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT ON MATURITY.
HOLDERS: VANDANA AJAY LAKHIA
AJAY MADHAVPRASAD LAKHIA
First of all Investor ID no. mentioned in your letter is wrong.
My correct Investor ID no. is[protected]
Bond certificate no:[protected]
I have asked for Payment. What is this transfer deed for?
I do not understand why you have attached form for issue of New certificate?
Can you explain to me?
Your tel. no. 67931010 through out the day says only one voice mail- " Please hold, the operator will be with you shorlty" 60 times in a minute .
Can you reply to my above query? Does this form neccessary to fill? is this for me or some one else?
Why Investor ID is wrong?
ARS BONDS- NON Paymentof interest by ECS- not recorded in Bank pass Book.
Investor ID No.[protected]
Bond certificate No:[protected] BONDS
Interest 6.60% does not seem to have been paid for the following period:
1.dated-03/10.2007
2. dated 01/04/2008
on maturity- 01/04/2009.
already written a letter to you on 16/04/2009. No answer from you. This is thru' ECS. also sent bank pass book statement for your verification.
Can you check & let me know?