[Resolved]  UTI Technology Services / PAN Card — Unable to trace my form

Dear Concern
I have applied for the PAN card from a vendor sitting at Bajaj Capital and is to be processed by UTI. On 29th July it has been applied and till today the PAN card is not issue. On enquiry it was informed that the applications is rejected and the physical forms is not getting traced even after 2 months. When I call UTI they say the form is sent to Bajaj Capital and when BAJAJ Capital says it has not been sent by UTI.
Now I have been advised to re-apply for the PAN card by paying another Rs 94, which was paid earlier, and form has been lost.
Pls trace my PAN card else I will be forced to move further to consumer forum which the receipt that has been given to me.

Coupon Number:[protected] dated 29th July 2010.

Comments

uti technology services — my PAN card

I was allotted pan no.AGBPT6805B. But my fathers name was printed wrongly. Again I applied for a correction by paying Rs.60/-. Its more than ayear up. Still, I havent got my corrected PAN card. Please help me out with this as I have an urgent work with my PAN .

Anuva Tech — Pancard

hi, i applied to pan card application above to be two months but i have not any reply massage on your office.
so i want to right information about this, that what happen?
where are my pan card?
i am waiting here.

your applicable
Sheikh Salahuddin.

uti technology services — PAN CARD

I have asked for a dulicate Pan card and I have been writing to them almost everyday and my PAN CARD application is not getting processed

My CSF number is [protected] and the coupon number is[protected]