Show menu
Close
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in
Close
ADVERTISEMENT

[Resolved]  "utilisateur cisignclub-internet.fr " — Subject: happy New year

— Subject: happy New year">
From [protected]@club-internet.fr Fri Jan 30 17:50:24 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@club-internet.fr>
Authentication-Results: mta161.mail.in.yahoo.com from=club-internet.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=club-internet.fr; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 194.158.96.107 (EHLO relay-av.club-internet.fr) (194.158.96.107)
by mta161.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:50:32 +0530
Received: from club-internet.fr (flashmail-16v.cs.clubint.net [172.16.0.120])
by relay-av.club-internet.fr (Postfix) with SMTP id D8DE625611;
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:20:24 +0100 (CET)
Received: from [41.202.88.253/172.16.21.158] by flashmail-16v.club-internet.fr
via html interface
From: [protected]@club-internet.fr
To: [protected]@club-internet.fr
Subject: happy New year
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:20:24 +0100
Mime-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <mnet11.[protected].6272.[protected]@club-internet.fr>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 3708







----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "[protected]@club-internet.fr" <[protected]@club-internet.fr>
To: [protected]@club-internet.fr
Sent: Friday, 30 January, 2009 5:50:24 PM
Subject: happy New year


Lot 75, Rue 23, district d’abidjan
Cote D’Ivoire (formerly Ivory Coast)
Africa.

Dear,

I am Madam Geraldine Kouassi a native of Solomon Island but married to late DrKouassi Michel from Cote D’Ivoire, who worked with south African Embassy in IvoryCoast for Twenty-Six years before he died January 4, 2004, after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

In 2006 I was diagnosed as suffering from acute and full blown cancer, my Doctor have told me that I may not last for the next Eight months due to my cancer problem. Recently I have a partial stroke that has made life unbearable to me.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$5.5 M )(Five Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in one leading bank here in Abidjan capital of Republic Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank, in a suspense dormant diplomatic account.

Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund deposited by my late husband for Charity work to anybody or group that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, and according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I want this fund to be used in Charitable Activities like, Orphanages, Christian
schools, and Churches, to people affected with natural disaster, refugees and to less privileged homes. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are so devilish and evil minded and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by people like this .I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I have taken this decision. Take note I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and according to the doctor’s advice and moreover the presence of my husband's relatives around me will not help matters as I don’t want them to know about this money.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall put you in contact with the bank in Abidjan, to enable you arrange with them to get the fund transferred into your bank account.

Would you Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply as soon as you receive this message.

Please forward these informations to me as a sign of your agreement to do this noble work

1, Your Full Name 2, Your direct telephone number 3, Your Home Address 4, Your Occupation 5 Age.

Finally you will be entitled to 20% of the total money for your personal use if you succeed to transfer this money into your account and then use the rest 80% for the work as i instructed. I need your urgent response!

Regards,
Yours sincerely,
Madam Geraldine Kouassi
ADVERTISEMENT
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code

    Contact Information

    India

    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    ? If you do, please share it with our users.">Add Company Information

    ADVERTISEMENT