[Resolved]  UTITSL — pan card

sir/madam
I am appley in pan card coopan no[protected] and apply no.[protected] in hapur u.p uti tsl franchise office but not rec pan card in 2 months
iam go uti office but not seedesfied in uti branch and 1 email
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

sir/madam
I am appley in pan card coopan no 02308612 and apply no.[protected] in uti tsl franchise office,dharmapuri,tamilnadu(10.01.2008) but not rec pan card
iam go uti office but not seedesfied in uti branch and 1 email
sir/madam
I am appley in pan card coopan no[protected] and apply no.[protected],uti tsl franchise office but not rec pan card ,
i am go uti office but not satisified in uti branch and 1 email
ONline PAN application to UTITSL, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - No Response

Submitted online application on 17 jan 08 and couriered all documents (confirmed pkt delivery on 21 jan 08) with PAN application transaction no. 117407

No one lifts phone[protected]

Anybody have other contact nos.Pl.
not availibale any detail's my pan card. please send my pan card number my id

I have lodgge a complaint against the PAN CARD not received. My complient number is 95086809. I have not received my pan card nor reply to my complaint. Can you please revert to me.(PAN NUMBER AMSPG1135E)

S.Ghouse Bhasha.
Dear Sir/Mam
I have missplace my pancard so it's a need to issue new one.How can get the new Pancard.? & What is the procedure for that.
Waiting For your reply
Thanking You
Jyoti D.D.
I APPLIED A NEW PAN CARD but untill i am not geting
cupon no[protected]
application no[protected]
dear sir/madam

i have the PAN card but i want to know the PAN is active or otherwise. please tel me the detailed procedure for see the PAN details in website (i.e. name, D.O.B., Fathers name )

thanking you
t. balu
Dear sir / Madam,

I had applied for PAN card on 18.08.08 and my acknowledgement no is[protected] will u pls send me the status and my PAN number .

Thanks and regards
R.Murugan
Dear sir / Madam,

sorry for my previous comment there is a mistake in my application date was incorrect the correct date is 18.07.08 and my acknowledgement number is[protected] and will u pls send me my PAN card details if possible my PAN number.

Thanks and Regards
R.Murugan
Dear Sir/madam
I am Ranjitkumar Harichand Bansod
My Acknowledgment Number is:-[protected] And My PAM no is:-AOGPB2127M

As for the details my pan card has been dispatch on 04 jan 2008 by post at my communication address.
But I am not received my pan so we are humbarly request kinkly send my pan card on my communication address.

Thanks & Regards
Ranjitkumar Bansod
Mo.No.[protected]
Please send my PAN no to my e-mail address.
My date of birth mentioned in the PAN Card is wrong. Please advice me what to do.
UTI Technology Services Ltd.
PAN Department- (8)
Plot no.3, Sector No-11,
C.B.D. Belapur,
Navi Mumbai- 400614.

Sub: PAN card not received

I am apply pan card vide SR NO[protected] & coupon no[protected] but my pan card not received till date. But shown your website despatched my pan card on 22/05/2010, pan no is-AXNPB0001E. PLZ SEND MY PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Dated: 14/08/2010. With regards,

Jaya Bose
I have applied for PAN card but not yet received. When i check online i got Permanent Account Number. ATKPM2625C is the number. Now i need the PAN card, let me know the further process. Actually i have lost my acknowledgement number, but ATKPM2625C is my number.
Un madourchoud UTI walon ki gharme jaa kar unki ma behan ko choud ke ayo...
Dear sir/madam,
I have applied for PAN card before 3 months but not yet received. and my application/coupan number is A[protected]. please give me information about it as early as possibe. ..

thank you.

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001