[Resolved]  Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — No Electricity in My Village as on today after 60 years of Independence

My Village address is as Under
Shri Bholanath Gupta
Village - Isipur (small)
Dist - Pratapgarh
Thane - Antu
Post - Dhekahi
State - Uttar Pradesh.

This is very sad that i have to state that My village house is without electricity as on today.
My Father Mr. Bholanath Gupta who served for central government western railway in mumbai and who retired 3 years back is residing there and he has to suffer due to non electrification of my house.

ajaykumar

Comments

Dear People o[censored]ttar-Pradesh,

We have came to know that some areas in UP are still facing the severe problem regarding Electricity supply. Please let us know the villages/areas with such difficulties so we can provide the alternate solutions to them. Please take care of this message and let us know the name of the villages with full address.

Thanking you,

Kalpesh Kumar,
Urja Alternatives.
No Electricity in My Village as on today after 60 years of Independance

Location-BARI POST-MANGALPUR -209310, Kanpur Dehat, Uttar Pradesh, India

ELECTRIAL SUPPLY UNAVAILABLE IN VILLAGE
Respected sir,
My self is Shailendra Singh Bhadauriya living in Bari Mangalpur kanpur dehat. i wanted to complain about unavailabilty of electricity in the.village.The govt.department is not taken any action yet now. students facing a lot of problem regarding this issue.
sir i think department is not taking any action because we belongs to a village. & they think we do not require electricity but i think whatever they are thinking it is absolutely wrong. A lots of student also studying in village and they are part of our country future.
Finally i wanted to request you sir plz take a very strict action about this it will be very helpfull to us.
From Regards.