[Resolved]  Vaishnavi Data Systems, Ghatkopar, Mumbai — Data Entry

Please don't write ill about Vaishnavi Data Systems, Ghatkopar without knowing them. They are not like other Data Entry Companies who are interested in only collecting Registration Fees of Rs. 2,500/- and give you such difficult, complicated and hectic work (to type two lines it takes you 15 minutes) so that they dont have to pay you anything. Vaishnavi is not in that league and is a reputed company.

Comments

Great opportunity to earn money online,

earnmoneyonline4free.[protected]@gmail.com
Mr. Subhash, please tell me the difference between Vaishnavi and other Data Entry Companies like Zenith Infomedia. You can read on this site the complaints regarding such companies. These all companies are into one line which is just cheating people.
Who says that the people who update comments blindly. I have very bad experience with Vaishavi Infosys, Ghatkopar. I had invested Rs. 3, 500/- non refundable. First they have told that the job is very simple and able to do. when i saw that we cant able to complete one page in 1 hour also and the rate for 1 page was 10 Rs. They are just to take registration money and nothing else. They combine two page in one. There is also one person along with me who had cheated by Vaishvani. I will launch a police complaint against them so that they will not cheat others. Please who had been cheated by them contact me on my email id ([protected]@hotmail.com) or give ur contact no. We will take action against them so that they will not cheat others.We all have to come forward to stop such organisation.

Vaishnavi Infosys - A BIG CHEATER. DONT INVEST IN VAISHNVAI...
Sharad, all Data Entry Companies give material that is so complicated that you will feel it is like climbing Mount Everest, real herculean task. It is done deliberately so that they dont have to pay you. They take registration fees from you for the social service they are doing by giving work for unemployed people, you have to pay for running their organisation...a big joke. Upon that they say that people who complain are people who dont want to work hard everybody wants easy money but this applies to them itself.

I recommend that Vaishnavi Data Systems must approach Bill Gates of Microsoft to get some dedicated and highly efficient workers to work for them because the standards they keep no person in India can meet or keep their khazana (typing material) safely with them till they get the desired people from U.S.A.

A song dedicated to Vaishnavi Data Systems... Na Biwi ho na bacchaa, na baap bada na maiyya, the whole thing is that ke bhaiyya SABSE BADA RUPAIYA...(Rupaiya here means registration fees)

Vaishnavi no reputed company abuses somebody the way you have done, so cheap.
Bol Vaishnavi Bol, sabse bada registration fees hain na !!!

If people are ready to pay so high registration fees to take up the tough work you give, it only shows that they are ready to work hard to earn their living. It is you who want easy money by cheating them and not they. How then can you say people want easy money? Moreover you tell lies on phone that in one hour 5 to 7 pages can be completed when actually it takes more than an hour for each page. Is this not cheating ? You are also trying to curtail freedom of speech, you dont want people to complain about you, so bad.
I can only post comment iff I get a job
Rating : HIGH RISK

You can lose your money, energy and time. Take up the job at your own risk.
I too have gone through the same situation. I have been made to pay the initial amount & they have even sent me some projects which are not easy to make out & thereby making it difficult to type without erros.

Dear Sharad, Subhash, I would love to get into their office & break the hell out there. All the machines & everything else - just break all of them completely & get their staff to the police stations or more so, something serious.

I have been asking them for the payments but no one has been answering on the gmail account though I see them online. I am just waiting to get back to India so I can take them to task personally. I don't think they understand the sweet tongue - ungli tedi karni hi padegi.
I personally agree to all of the above said comments.
VAISHNAVI INFOSIYS GHATKOPAR DATE ENTRY JOB ARE
FRAUD I MS.SOOJATA TAMBE WILL GET THE PRESS THERE
AND TEACH THEM A GOOD LESSON
My Goodness !!!after reading all the above comments I would like to JOIN the people against VAISHNAVI INFOSYS to break them DOWN and get back my 500/- rupees which i invested today.

VAISHNAVI DATA SYSTEMS/INFOSYS — FRAUD DATA ENTRY

A BIG CHEATER. DONT INVEST IN VAISHNVAI...

Rating : HIGH RISK

WARNING TO ALL : PLEASE DO NOT INVEST
Dear Whosoever
u must be the only one amongst thousands of people who has not been ditched by Vaishnavi data systems okay. yaha naach na jane aangan teda applies on u coz u might be one of the indulged menmber of the said company who must be paying you for uploading good comments.
I had a good experience working with vaishnavi data systems. I dont have anything to complain about. I am doing their work and i get paid everymonth.what is the prob with you guys? I feel you dont want to work so you are complaining.i surely dont agree with you people that Vaishnavi is not paying etc etc.They give work and they pay you too. I would very well tell people to join up and work and get paid.
HI,
i have also done the data entry work, all not only one company is fraud all are fraud, i have also lost more money, now i got 100% proof so please support i am single man, i am ready to face all compaines, but dont have money to fight if possible you can give single one rupees, two my account, so i can fight with all such companies. if you have any reference who have lost money please support me, now i am for the media support, if please pay single rupees to my account.

with regards,
my real name is Vasanth because i have changed in consumer complaints because i told to all companies to i will media so support me with single ruppees

NAME:- VASANTH KUMAR P.R

ACCOUNT NO:- [protected]

BRANCH CODE:- 07914

if you have any doubt please call me [protected]
I have no aware of any infosys companies, I would like to do some job from my home because I am retired person. I am unable to go out for job. So please friends, please let me know the genuine job that where I can find them.
Oh ...sorry I forget that I did not mentioned my email address: [protected]@gmail.com