[Resolved]  Vaishnavi Indane Gas Agency[protected] , Sharma Market, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand - 834004. — Late Delivery of Gas Cylinder

My Consumer No. is : VI-15182.
The said agency works in a very personal manner. While booking they dont give us the "Booking Number" and play on their own. This is a very serious matter. The actual needy donot get delivery in time.
For last 4-5 times after several chases gas cylinder was delivered after 8-10 days of booking. Moreover as the agency donot give us the BOOKING NUMBER we cant claim or argue. It is solely the wish and will of Agency to deliver the cylinder without following any norms.
Kindly warn the dealer and ask them to follow the uniform norms set by Indane.
My above claim shall be examined and due corrective measure shall be taken at the earliest.
Regards.

Rajiv Verma
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:16
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am a consumer with Vaishnavi Indane Gas Agency[protected],
Sharma Market Dhurwa. The delivery system of the said gas agency is very bad. There is no home delivery system. We book a sylinder and wait for 10 to 15 days they do not give home delivery at last we have to carry the cylinder with our own expenses. They deliver the cylinder to their own chosen persons. We are in a great problem for attitude of the said agency.

It is therefore requested to please look into the matter and ensure home delivery with a specified period from the date of booking.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully
Ashok Singh
sir i'm a customer of vaishnavi as agency there is avery serious problem that gas dilevery is not in time &we have to argue with the dilevery person and thee is also a blackmarketing the local filler purchase 10 -15 gas at a time even we are not gettin one of it if in my home all cylinder is empety if i want to go wrong i can go to any extent SUNIL KUMAR SINHA ''AKASHDEEP '' GURUDWRA ROAD HATIA RANCHI CONSUMER NO.VI14579 sir warn the personnel
vasanivi gas serverice is poor gas service. my consumer no is vi 39644. I booked for gas cylener in date 23-7-09 but several chases gas cylender is not deliverd till date 19.8 09. His telephone no is always busy. kindly take hard action against this agency
Mohan chopra : - "vasanivi gas serverice is poor gas service, procecing is SLOW"

vaisnavi gas agency Ranchi,Jharkhand — less quantity of Gas in the cylinder

I have observed less amount of Gas in the new refilled Gas cylinder.
You are requested to take N/action ..

regards
Sanjay gupta

Company:Vaishnavi Indane Gas Agency (04920001) , Sharma Market, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand - 834004.