[Resolved]  Valuable reserve india pvt ltd — p.f money not recived

I was working with M/s Valuable reserve india pvt ltd. for the period 24.06.2004 to 25.04.2006. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly three years, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No. 34 and my p.f account no is MH93876

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for clearance of my dues from department at the earliest.

Thanking You.

Comments

04th Feb. 2009

Regional Provident Fund Commisioner,
SRO Kandivali,
Mumbai.
Fax – 28695297 Tel[protected]

Ref – My PF Account no. MH/47808/11639
Sub – Non Receipt of Provident Fund.

I was working with I-PROCESS Service Private Ltd. for the period 08.01.2007 to 07.06.2008. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly 09 months, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No. MH/47808/11639.

Thanking You.

Sunil Mehta
Regional Provident Fund Commisioner,
SRO Kandivali,
Mumbai.
Fax – 28695297 Tel[protected]

Respected Sir,

I was working with M/s Prakash Airfreight Pvt Ltd. for the period 16.12.2006 to 31.05.2008. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly 1.5 years, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No. MH/14741 - A / 5066.

Thanking You,