[Resolved]  ValuePlusOnline.com / open / form / gc — Scam checks!

Please cancel my account. My subscriber # is [protected]. Do not charge my account for any fees.

You also have my name wrong-it is Pulec, not Tulec.

Again, cancel my account. I do not wish to continue this service.

Also, there are no instructions on this website on how to get the $25 gift card.

Cancel my account immediately.

Comments

valu plus credit card — NOT RECD BILL

this is reference to the value plus offered to me i have not received my very 1 st bill .

with repetive followups with your customer care now, few moment ago they are telling that they delivered my bill to Talegaon address.

when i have requested for the bill on my office address.- chionchwad

which is already mention when i have applied the card, now they asking that they cannot see my billing address from there records as that is different department.

but i would like ask simple question till yesterday when i was following up for bill thay confirmed my billing address is of Chinchwad -- office address.

now sundenly they do not have any information about it. how is it possible then why did you keep quiet till now.

if my bill is not delivered 3 days before due date.

i will not pay any extra charges for it.

Kindly note for your kind reference bill due date is 8-April-08.
any charges to your account becuase this mistake is from your side & i am not reponsible for it.

i need my bill on Chinchwad - office address & before 5- april- 08.

Manasi
[protected].
Please cancel my account.
My subscriber # is [protected].
DO NOT charge my account for any fees - that means the $1.95 trial fee NOR any $19.95 monthly amount after trial period.
DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING TO CREDIT CARD ENDING IN ...6358.

Again, cancel this account. I do not wish to ever use this service.

Cancel my account immediately.
do not charge my credit card and i wish to be out of this program nor 1.99 or any other charges on account [protected] not interested thank you
i want my subscription canceled.--[protected]
I just received the package - unable to login to system - requested a cancellation immediately prior to being charged. subscriber # [protected]
I recieved the Value Plus package, and I am cancelling my account. I don't want the 1.95 nor the 21.95 deducted monthly from my accont, and I am contacting my credit card co. of this notice. My subcriber no.#[protected].
please cancel my subscriber number is [protected]. I never received a gift certifiscte, Please do not charge my credit account. there are no instruction on how to get a gift certificate on this site
It's no wonder you get so many complaints. There is no no no instructions on how to claim my FREE gift card.I would like a return email with specfic instructions on how to claim my FREE gift card!!!
I'm not waiting until my 30 days are up, I'm cancelling NOW!!. After the hard time I had tring to get the gift card online and reading of the other complaints, it's best to cancel immediately. I've just received my Value Plus packet with my subscriber number [protected]. I was promised a $50 gift card to Wal-mart.I too like all the others tried online to get my $50 gift card, but was unsuccessful. Since I couldn't get the card online, I called[protected] for assistance, which is the number provided in my packet. The lady couldn't help me online and advised she would mail me a form to complete and submit back to the company. Once the form is received to the company, it will take 7 to 10 for card to be sent out. Unformately, I believe this too is a joke. Again, I called Value Plus on 7-26-10 @ 2:56 p.m. and spoke with Ms. Jasmine to cancel my membership. Also, I advised her that I expect no charges what so ever against my credit card.

valueplusonline — cancel my account

My name karen blum-belefski..

Again, cancel my account. I do not wish to continue this service.

Cancel my account immediately.
cancel my account with valueplusonline.com account[protected]
I am not waiting anytime to cancel this. I want this cancelled immediately & there won't be any charges against my credit card ending in 2315 or 7378 received packet on 12/04/10 couldn't get on line for some time. It was supposed to be 3 gift at the moment to claim, it takes you a year to get any of these completed. my subscriber # is [protected] They tell you you can get it at the start, what a lie.
Cancel my account on valuepulseonline.com [protected]!! Did not authorize activity !!!
Sept 4, 2011
hi my name Pamela J Johnson I would like ask you that I will take $50.00 gift card walmart for christmas. as soon as .
Can you send mail $50 gift card for me christmas soon quiestion

Here my address is 717 Nacogdoches street
#1381
Jacksonville, Tx[protected]
here is my email address [protected]@aol.com
I called to cxl my order after trying and not loosing any weight. I actually gained weight. I tried to obtain $25.00 gift card and $50.00 Walmart card and the company tried to chg addt'l $29.95 for some other trial to join Taster for savings. What an awful scam. Had to cxl bank card.
I tried to call and cancel my account. No one answered. I would like my account cancel and my $1.95 returned also. My subscriber number is [protected]. Thanks
cancel my account do not charge my card [protected] it is but a scam

Complaint categoryCategory: Other