[Resolved]  Vam oil and gas company — Received appointment letter but not other reply

Sir/mam,
My name is Saurabh M. Thorat. from pune, Maharashtra India. I received appointment Letter for the post of Assistant Admin, from VAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED (new layout 45/76, Aserging Kingson, Opposite flooring, London, United Kingdom. TEL[protected]. Is this your company address and other thing .
I already send you two reminder . Please sir reply me as soon as posible.

Comments

Is there any company by name vam Oil and Gas company limited, at the following address given below
New layout 45/76, Aserging Kingson, Opposite flooring, London, United Kingdom.
My name is jitendra singadia. from mithapur, gujarat India. I received appointment Letter for the post of Assistant Admin, from VAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED (new layout AB32 6SY West hill Industrial Estate, West hill, Aberdeen shire Aberdeen, UK, AB32 6SY United Kingdom. TEL[protected]. Is this your company address and other thing .
I already send you two reminder . Please sir reply me as soon as posible.
Dear sir

My Name is Jitendra Middha from Bikaner (Rajasthan) i recived Appointment Letter for the post of Computer Operator From Vam oil And Gas Company Limited .New Lay Out 45/76 Aserging Kingson, Opposite Flooring.

Plz Can You Send Your Regestion Number.
i got the following Mail for vacancy on spam mail and i thing its fake.

<[protected]@msn.com>
sender-time Sent at 11:14 AM (UTC). Current time there: 6:30 AM. ✆
to
date Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM
subject VACANCY ! VACANCY !! VACANCY!!!

hide details 11:14 AM (0 minutes ago)

VAM OIL&GAS SERVICES COMPANY.

Job ID: PKS/JV/VOAGHR 3/09/09
Vam oil&gas services has immediate employment opportunities. VOAG intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of rendering expertise services in various fields of
Business Management, M.B.A (Finance), Administrative and Commissioning, (VOAG) has immediate employment/Vacancies in following Designations. Accountant, Duty Manager, Front Manager, Sales Manager,
Drivers, & Beverage Cost Controller/Manager, Customer Manager, Computer Applicant, Software/Hardware Engineers, Elect Engineer, Site Engineer, Design Engineer Auto Engineer. e.t.c. Experienced is
preferred, but we're willing to train an eager individual who wants to learn all aspects of pastry
ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES;
. A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee home country and currency preference with annual salary review.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
.. Free medical/dental care for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities .
. Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
. Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing community.
JOB STATUS:
Full-Time and contract
SALARY INDICATION:
JOB STATUS: US$2, 400.00-USD3, 000.00 depending upon experience and field of specialization. Interested candidates are to email resume and details of experience only to: [protected]@gmail.comurgently contact /Rush within 7 days from release of advertisement your detailed resume along with copies of international passport & your credential with two passport
The Vam Management offer every selected candidate free Air Ticket, free accommodation and feeding only.Candidates will only be responsible for his/her Visa charges in his/her
respective Country.
Email; [protected]@gmail.com

The VAM OIL&GAS Management

Prashant Surve
ITS TOTALLY FRAUD JOB SCAM FROM LONDON.

YOU WILL REALIZE ONCE YOU REACH THE AIRPORT.

PLEASE DONT PAY ANY MONEY IN ADVANCE.
YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
I have recived this mail and i want to know that this is a fraud or not.
Dear Applicant,

Registration fee and your visa processing is 25, 000 INR
Call our agent in British high comminsion in India Mr John Sand +91 [protected] for payment

TALLY NO: SEC/3538/0291/RF56
We have given your application and the submitted resume a careful consideration However, we would have contacted you on phone for an interview but considering the number of persons we are to contact and the encumbrances and cost, we decided to interview you via this means, (E-mail). Vam oil & gas services. Have vacancies for immediate employment in various fields of profession in Accountant, Duty Manager, Front Manager, Sales Manager, Receptionists, Drivers, Food & Beverage Cost Controller/Manager, Customer Manager, Computer Applicant, Software/Hardware Engineers. Etc,
Resumed -Job ID: PKS/JV/VOAGHR/ 02467-09 cum your application.
Hence, you are required to give brief answers to the listed questions within 72hrs. Your answers will enable us to make a final consideration to your Application.

1. How would you describe yourself………………………...

2. How would you describe your ideal job?

3. Why did you choose this career?

4. What motivates you to do a good job?

5. What goals do you have in your career?

6. How do you plan to achieve these goals?

7. What do you know about our company (VOGS)………………………&h...

10. What is your greatest strength?

11. What is your greatest weakness?

12 How much do you expect if we offer you this position………………………...

13. What do you believe is the most difficult part of being a supervisor of people………………………&h...

14. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
I think I can.

15. Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions………………

16. Give me an example of any major problem you faced and how you solved it………………………&helli...

17. Have you ever worked with someone that you did not get along with as part of a team? How did you handle it.

Situation……………………&hellip...
18. How do you feel about the possibility of relocating will Comfortable for you?

19. Do you have reference list………………………&hel...

20. Do you have international Passport …………………………...

21. Which post you can display your talent without have problem
(A)………………………&hell...
(B)………………………&hell...
Good luck in your answers.
Mr. WILLIAMS HARRISON.
Human Res. Dev. Manager
VAM OIL AND GAS SERVICES
I do also received mail from VAM OIL & GAS, UNITED KINGDOM regarding job for Asst Mentanance surp and plz let me know that this company is available or not...
Sir/mam,

I'm Santanu mandal, from Kolkata, India. I received appointment Letter for the post of ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER, from VAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED (London, United Kingdom) TEL [protected]).Is it a valit company or not. Please reply me as early as posible.
THIS IS FRAUD.MY BROTHER ALSO GOT AN APPOINTMENT LETTER THROUGH EMAIL.

COMPANY IS THERE.BUT WHEN WE CONTACTED THEM THEY SAID THAT THIS IS SCAM.
DONT SUBMIT ANY MONEY.
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have recived this mail and i want to know that this is a fraud or not.

DEAR. Mr. kannan,
IN REFERENCE TO YOUR QUALIFICATION REQUIRE BY THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT OF THE VAM OIL &GAS SERVICES, HERE BY INFORM THAT YOU HAVE BEING SHORT LISTED FOR THE REQUIREMENT OF OUR ORGANIZATION.

IN VIEW OF THIS YOU ARE HERE BY CONGRATULATE TO WORK IN OUR ORGANIZATION AS { ASSISTANT CUSTOMER ENGINEER}YOUR STARTING SALARY IS 4, 500 POUNDS PER MONTH, FREE ACCOMMODATION, FREE FOOD, FREE FLIGHT TICKET, YOU ARE HEREBY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VISA FEES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY COMPLAIN FROM THE CONSULAR IN CHARGE OF YOUR VISA PROCESSING.

YOU ARE HERE BY ADVISE TO CONTACT MR MATINS, WHO IS GOING TO HELP YOU FOR YOUR VISA PROCESS IN INDIA, THIS IS MOBILE NO {[protected]) HIS MAIL ID ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk} YOU HAVE ONLY A MONTH TO RESUMED INTO THE OFFICE.ALL YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENT HAVE BEING DHL TO OUR AGENT, APPOINTMENT LETTER, INVITATION LETTER AND BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION APPROVAL, INCLUDING YOUR TICKET.

Best Regard,

Mr Williams Harrison
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES

TEL: [protected]
hi everybody...
even i got a mail like this... i enquired about this is to VAM OIL and GAS COMPANY management directly, they say that its FAKE or SPAM...
so guys please dont believe this SPAM mail... and please dont send any money or even send your passport copies to them, as they may use it for any illegal purpose.

Thanks and Regards
Hariharan
Hi all,

It is obvious by now that we all have been a VICTIM of this pathetic attempt of fraud. My question is what if some o[censored]s realized it a little late?

The reason I asked because I already gave them my personal information like ID #, passport # and other things. However, I haven't sent them money yet.

Thank God I visited this site and realized the truth.

Thank you all.
Hello, I receive emails from the vam oil and gas company by a posted job in a website of bahamas, how can I know if this is fake?
i all

This Anand S i recived vam oil and gas company has send the appointment latter and offer letter than thye given Mr.Willam name no [protected] his very cheated person than Mr Frank Slessor his big cheated no[protected] and than Walter [protected] there take for us 10 lakes
Dear sir/madam,
I have to write to you the following few lines for your kind consideration and immediate action against the above given persons.
The above mentioned persons made false representations through e-mails about job opportunities and tempted me to approach them
They told me that they will give me lucrative job in London in the above mentioned company.
In the second week of November 2009, the above mentioned persons told me that they will definitely give me a good job-as Design Engineer Operation.
I sent those copies of my documents, viz. my passport copy, my educational certificates etc.
They were satisfied with my documents and credentials and they sent me (1)appointment letter, (2)document called anti-terrorist document (3)above mentioned company's registration certificate, etc.
And by demanding all such documents and by giving false promises and thus they cheated me by creating confidence in them.
They dishonestly induced me to deliver to them copies of my above documents which i did. They created trust in my mind and they dishonestly induced me to deliver to them the above documents.
During the period 10.11.2009 to 12.1.2010 they asked me to contact one person by name Barrister Charles William who in turn adviced me to pay Rs. Ten lakhs towards processing fees for U.K. visa for myself and my wife Mrs.Mamatha Anand.
Accordingly, I paid a total sum of Rs.10, 07, 800/-on various different account numbers as per their direction .List of payment made by me is attached.
I do not know where my money is gone now and what happened to my money which was deposited to various bank accounts as per their directions, as per list attached hereto.
When I tried to ask for my money they gave threats of dire consequences and they threatened me that my life will be in danger.
Thus, during the 10.11.2009 to 12.1.2010 they knocked down from me the total sum of Rs.10, 07, 800/-and thereby they caused wrongful loss to me and wrongful gain to them.
They promised to provide visa endorsement and air tickets on 13/1/2010 and they asked me to call their telephone number of said Barrister Charles William i.e. [protected], it is switched off.
Therefore, I went to office o[censored]K Consulate at Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra where I was told by the enquiry Officer at UK Consulate that this is a fake documents and i will not get any visa etc.
Then, I requested for a meeting with went to meet the Consular General, UK but the meeting was refused.
Thus, I have been systematically cheated by the aforesaid persons to the extent of Rs.10 lakhs and above.
I, therefore, lodge this complaint with you and pray necessary action against the above persons so that they may be dealt with according to the law.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
I've just experienced another fraud, come from :

Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY)
Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50098 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Contact Person: Dr. Mustafa Ali
Telephone: +[protected]

SO BE CAREFULL ...
I also received an e-mail from exxon mobil oil and this mustafa ali with exactly the same address and phone number.

I have already pay and send my copy passport... and i don't what can be the next situation for me.

Does someone know ?
Hi Everyone,

Below is a copy of the email I received from Dr. Mustafa Ali. I hope you all see this and learn from this. This is a scam email. Please don't fall for this!!

Dear Employee,

We have confirmed your CV/Resume at “(www.resumebucket.com)" in the below mail you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in our Company.

A. Current CV/Resume
B. One Reference Letter.
C. Passport Copy.

The Documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment For fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates" who Can be able to start up employment on APRIL/MAY 2010, and all the Arrangement need to be made as fast as possible.

So kindly reply us with your current CV/Resume for our confirmation to enable us to proceed regarding to employ you in our organization.

THE FOLLOWING ARE WHERE EXPATRIATES IS NEEDED MOSTLY BUT OTHERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Petroleum Engineering

Project Manager
Technical Director

Site Engineering
Manufacturing /Maintenances

Mobil Oil Company has welcomed this noble call. Do you have a dream of working in Mobil oil Company Malaysia contact us [protected]@exxonmobilmy.com for more details you may wish to call undersigned for urgent response!
Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY)
Level 68, Menara Exxon Mobil,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50098 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Email: [protected]@exxonmobilmy.com

Contact Person: Dr. Mustafa Ali.
Telephone: +[protected]
Hello everyone, today I received the same email from Mustafa Ali, and claimed that they received my resume from one of the online recruiting agencies that I have a resume uploaded to. I sent an email to the recruiting agency with the scam email and asked for verifications about how my information and email was disclosed to this scam, I am waiting for an answer.
I wish to thank all of you, because today, 4/9/10 I recieved an email; identical to the one sent to Nicole Chervan from [protected]@exxonmobilmy.com, DR.MUSTAFA ALI, and with investigation I have now determined that it's a scam.
With all of your help; I was fortunate not to send any personal information or money.
I would love to work overseas and develop a good retirement, but I'm beginning to believe that all these recruiters, companies and people are nothing more than scams feeding on the dreams and hopes of people trying to better themselves.
I thank all of you again, i also got a mail form exxon mobil malaysia with the same content and dr mustafa ali. i did send the mail but didnt send the passport copy. guys dnt send any vital information as it could be really troublesome. i want to add one more detail, ocbcbank again is one more fraud recuritment scam mail. kindly ignore any mail from ocbcbank.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other