Vasai Gas service - LPG Cooking gas dealer — Non supply of cooking gas

Archanaj
LPG HP Gas dealer Name : Vasai Gas Service Tel:[protected]
My Customer No.622250. in the name of Shubhada Main.

Though I had booked my refill on 29.09.2007. when I contacted my distributer on 1.10.2007 I was told that there is no booking. So again I had to book on 1.10.2007. They told me that I had refilled my cylinder before 15 days. I told, I hav't booked from last 6 months but they have not agree. I doubt there is a major corruption in the refilling of cooking gas (black market). The dealer gave the refill pack to other customer who have no any registration. till today I don't received my refilling.

Please help me.

Comments

NO SUPPLY OF COOKING GAS
Sir,I am very much in problem for very dirty behavior of ''Victory gas services of Pilani raj.recently,i had booked my refill on11.10.07i am contecting again and again but they ignored my request.i was told there is no booking (kar lo jo karna ho,ham rules wooles nahin maanate...like this)Black marketing is very common over here.Sir,being asingle i am realy unable to fight them
plz solve my problem.my cusumer no is18234
ph no of dealer[protected],[protected]
plz.keep my complaint secrate
my name i meena kumar
I took gas cylinder from Kitchen Mate, Chittaranjan, Dt.Burdwan(West Bengal)PIN.713331.It was full of water instead of gas.I informed there but they took no action.I checked by their delivery boy and he said that it is full of water but I informed them several times but still they took no step to change the cylinder. Only they verbally giving me solance, not taking any action.Please you take necessary step to give me the right one as early as possible because I have no other way to cook food instead of cooking gas.I am facing very much problem.

Vasai Gas service - LPG Cooking gas dealer - Non supply of cooking gas