[Resolved]  Vasanth Enterprises - Indiranagar — Delay in giving new connection.

Myself Arunabha want to get a new Indane gas connection. For last two years when I tried for teh same in bangalore the distributor said they need the ration card. Fair enough, now I have got the raion card, & I went to Vasanth Enterprises - Indiranagar, they said if you don't buy any oven then the inspector will come and verify. That is also over for more than a week, now they are saying no regulator ais no supply . Please let me know what else needs to be done to get a gas connection. I've already waited for 2.5 years, after some day again the connection might get closed.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I do agree they take a hell a lot of time. They wont tell all the formalities in One Go. I can understand if they are very busy.. But they r not. If you enter their so called office, they are pretty relaxed.

Ration Card:
Normal procedure: You should have got a deletion certificate then apply to Ration office near Exhibition grounds. ( near commercial street).
Actual: I applied at the office in Laxmipuram as some new ration card drive was happening. After 2-3 visits and Year gone, They said, you should go to a school in 15th cross as it has changed for Indira Nagar. Another 3-4 months with 2-3 visits no progress. Now in their Main office, they wanted to visit the home and then give "Green Signal". Nothing happened. Another 2-3 visits.
One fine visit, they say u r application is lost. ( After 1.5 years ) and ask for reapplication.
Now by visiting frequently we got the green signal with new application.

Gas Connection:
Now starts the fun for gas. For IndiraNagar the sole Distributor is Vasanth. Bharat Gas asks for 6k with Ration card.
Day1: Enter their Office and ask for a new connection. Gave the xerox of Ration card. They don't even want to talk to you. They want mention the Deposits. They say i can speak only after u get a letter (Snail Mail) from us on the allocation
After a month: I got the letter. I go to their office, thinking all over, I should get my Gas. Now starts the fun.. The guy gives me a Xerox of a affidivate and ask me take a 20Rs Stamp paper with Notary Signature on it. I run around BDA complex in Koramangal and get it.
Next day: I thought i am through with all the formalities. Again he says to get gas u need to pay 3K. Now its the first time they answer my deposit Query. I already have a stove. First they say they can't give without the stove. Then after a little talk they agree and say some one has to visit the home. I gave my number and address
2 Weeks Later: No one turned up
1 week later: I again give my address and number. This time i got the number of the guy who will come.
1 week later: After daily reminders to him in the mornings he turns after 4 followups
Next Day: After 2 months of continious followup you would expect all done. When my wife goes to get it done. They say they need the signature of ME . I come back from office to get it signed.
4 Days later: Still No Gas has come to home.. Supposed to come 3 days before. Today is the 4th followup, Hoping to get it today.

-Pavan