[Resolved]  vatika builders — non responsive action

SSUES WITH VATIKA

1. Change in Schedule: It was promised at the time of booking that the project will be completed in 2.5 years but after one year location still hanging and construction has not even started and we get a communication in the form of Agreement which says that date of possession is 3 years from agreement. This has effectively increased the total time of possession from 2.5 years to 4 Years, which is not acceptable to me. I booked thinking that I would get my apartment in 2.5 years.
2.Change of location: Vatika and their brokers advertised the project to be in sector 82-Gurgaon. Sector 82 is better location on NH8.

3.Change in Building Height and Structure: Vatika advertised the buildings to be Ground + 3 floors and then changed the height to Ground + 6 floors
after booking.

4.Change in road width: Before booking, Vatika advertised the society roads to be 35 Meters wide, but at the time of agreement. Tthe site layout presents the road width as 24 Meters, similarly changed the green belt width.

5.False Information around approvals: Vatika provided false information that it had all the required approvals, but when asked to show the approvals, Vatika agreed that it did not possess all required approvals. Even today the clients do not know anything about approvals.

6.No Nationalized Bank approving the project: since Vatika has failed to obtain all the required approvals hence nationalized banks are not approving the loan on the project.

7.Single sided Points in Agreement: Though I am yet to get agreement. On discussion with other person who booked in CITY HOMES A lot of points in the agreement are not acceptable to people and are not in conformance to terms and conditions at the time of booking. For instance: At the time of booking it was agreed (in the Application Form) that the apartment size can vary by +/- 5% and apartment cost will be adjusted accordingly. But in the agreement a clause says that: Apartment size can vary by +/- 15%. This is not acceptable to me
8. Even after seeking information about project status builder are not sharing anything.

Comments

I agree with you even I have booked a flat.. have already paid a huge amount.. but as of now they have not provided the aprovals, more over when i try to contact them they disconnect the phone giving excuses.. they are basically cheatin us...
pls do'nt buy anything from vatika . you'll lose all your money and peace of mind
I am totally agree with all the complaints and want to know if anybody has taken any legel action against vatkia peaple, please give me all the detail because I am also planing to fill a case against vatka, please suggest me any good advocate, do right me on.
[protected]@hotmail.com