[Resolved]  Vatika Group — non approval of project and no correspondence from companies end

hi!
i booked Emillia floor 3 months back.
neither vatika has a dedicated CRM to answer to customers query such as the detail of the payment received/receipt/commencement time of project/delivery date etc.to add to the problem the sales and marketing guys never answer the calls.
i sent my 1st installment to vatika through courier and my account status shows that the amount has been deducted fro the company.however the sales and marketing people themselves are not clear about the status of my payment...
went to HDFC bank for the home loan approval, but i m shocked that they are not sanctioning my loan.i think the project is not approved by HUDA or whatsoever.
its really unfortunate that such a brand name like vatika are so unprofessional.
i request vatika to look into the matter since i m not the only one who is complaining about this but there are lot more to follow
regards
shilpee

Comments

thanks, we were just going to book a floor in vatika india next

Vatika Group — Damaged my Backyard Wall

I resident o[censored]ppal southend sector 49 gurgaon wants to file a complaint that Vatika group has damaged my backyard wall completely during beautifying their boundary wall and no one is responding back.
Its really bad on their part.Please help..
sapna