[Resolved]  Vediocon Refrigerator Model-DX275 — Refrigerator problem(Com. No. 8i[protected])

I have registered a complain regarding Vediocon refrigerator Model-DX275 on 19 July 2008 on phone no[protected] of vediocon product service provider centre in chennai and they registered that complain and assigned the complain No. 8I[protected] to my request.

They told me our person will visit your place within 24 working Hours means within 72 hourr that person came at my place within 48 hours and told me our technical person will report withinn 24 hours, that person also came on 25 july 08 at my place and he also said the same as previous technicain.

After that I made number of calls on[protected], [protected] and +91 [protected] since 26 July 08 to vediocon service provider but each time they give assuarence like our technician will visit your place today, but no body has came yet to rectify the same.

Background:-I purchased a vediocon double door refrigerator Model no- DX275 from Spencer plaza, Secunderabad on 15 July 2007 and this product in manufacturer warranty of 5 years.

The above problem come 4 times in a year.This type of product manufactures by Vediocon and proving this type of poor services to customers.

I got irritiate from vediocon service provider, i have only one option I have to go to consumer forum to claim the losses which i got from the poor services and poor quality product.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other