[Resolved]  Vee Eee Technologies — Vee Eee Technologies must be avoided at all costs

Beware of Vee Eee Technologies, it is a company to avoid! I was unfortunate enough to do a project with these guys and I regret it. At first everything went more or less smooth, but as soon as I paid these crooks 14,000 Rs everything started to go wrong. They began to delay the answers to my emails and eventually stopped responding at all. They never did the project and I was left with nothing. Beware of these crooks!

Here is their address:
Vee Eee Technologies Solution Pvt Ltd,
#8/25, 1st Floor, Kambar Street, Near Hotel Le Royal Meridien,
Guindy Kathipara, Chennai - 600016.

Comments

The same story happened to me. We started software project with Vee Eee Technologies and they stopped all the work after I paid the money. There is no way to contact them via phone or email. Keep your eyes open because this company is using bait and switch tactic and you shouldn't trust them! I would appreciate any help concerning my money refund!
Totally agree! This company already scammed many consumers, be careful!
All their offers and services seems to be reliable, this company presents itself as a reliable and trustful company, but it is a lie. I was also scammed when I had a side project with this company. Everything was OK until I paid them - after they received my payment they never contacted me again and all my calls and mails were ignored.
Don't allow them to fool you, be careful!
Because I am a student I don't have a lot of money to spare, so I was really disappointed when these frauds stole my money.
I found their contact information on the internet and decided to give it a try. We agreed on a price, and I sent them the work which I needed to be done, and the money. I know they received the money, because it is gone from my account. So where is my work???
VEE EEE TECHNOLOGIES ARE SCAMS!
I had attended a interview in Vee Eee technologies they ask me to join on tomorrow itself can any one suggest me...? about Vee Eee technology

Website: