Vega's Mobile Phone Shoppe / Nokia 3110 — Defective Nokia 3110

Ritu
I have bought a Nokia 3110 on 28 June 08 in Hyderabad. By Monday, when I started to receive calls, i realised that the phone is getting heated up within 30 sec into the call.

The shop I bought it from says I must now visit the service center for repairs to it. Within 2 days o[censored]se if the product is discovered unusable, it is clearly a case of a defective piece rather than a defect creeping in over time.
They should replace the piece and send it back to the factory, which they are refusing to do - per policy they may be right that they are just the sale point, but what is the quality of the product that calls for a visit to a service center within a day of purchase! In fact poor quality of appliances and customer frustration is quite a regular feature in hyderabad I have come to learn, even if you buy from authorised locations.

Comments

NOKIA 3110 — Defective piece

I bought the nokia 3110 on 16 August 2007 from Gandhinagar, Gujarat and on 7th September, the keypad stopped functioning, I deposited the cell to the service center. They took it and did not even gave me a spare cell for temporary use and told me to come after 10 days. Thereafter I again witnessed the same keppad problem. Again I submitted it to the service center, but even after coming back from the service center after repair the second time and with nokia tested and ok seal on it , I witnessed the same keypad problem for the third time within 50 days of purchase. Now when I am insisting to replace the cell they are telling me that it is the decision of technical expert and till now I am not solved of my inconvenience.During these two months, because of this problem I have witnessed a lot of troubles and I hope that they get it replaced and redress to my complain soon.

NOKIA 3110 — Lost mobile during train traveling

Hello Sir, I lost my Nokia 3110 handset during my train travel dated on 2 May 2009. Could you please track this mobile.

NOKIA 3110 — I Lost my mobile.Please inactive the mobile

my mobile Model is 3110, grey black colour, I lost my mobile on 28.5.09at 09.15 AM, while travelling please take necessary steps to inactivate my mobile to avoid the misuse by others.

NOKIA 3110 — I Lost my mobile please inactive all functions

I have lost my Nokia 3110 mobile on the date of 28.5.09 while traveling in a bus .my mobile no is [protected].it is an Idea no..I have all the necessary documents including important informations.So, kindly Sir, please help me out and trace my mobile.
my mobile Model is 3110, black colour, I lost my mobile on 3rd september 2009, in a temple. please take necessary steps to inactivate my mobile to avoid the misuse by others.
i lost my mobile piece on[protected] and i want to Block the piece ...
The detailes are...
Your name:G SHANKARAIAH

Address:B-8/133, NTPC, JYOTHINAGAR, RAMAGUNDAM, KARIMNAGAR-505215.

Phone model:NOKIA 6630

Make:Last used No.:FORGOTTED

E-mail for communication:[protected]@gmail.com

Missed date:[protected]

IMEI No : [protected]

NOKIA 3110 — Tell us actual owner of this mobile

we have got a mobile NOKIA 3110, i do not no the name of owner of this mobile.many people telling us that I am owner of this mobile.The detail of this mobile is as-
made by nokia[protected]/03/06097/9
FCC ID PPiRim 237
IC 66 1VRm 237
TyPe-Rm 237
Batry no.[protected]
0292E22046549

Please provide me, the name of actual owner.I will highly novelize you.

THANK YOU.