[Resolved]  venkateshwar international school dwarka — fee hike

the school has been contionuosly rising the fee even after and before it was recommende by the govt. the fee has been rising in each semester. there is not a parents association where we can voice our concerns. the public sector seems to be taking undue advantage of the general masses. please help.the fee this time is 13000 something for three months

Comments

Yes I agree. They have not increased the tition fee but also all other fees like the transport fee the development fund etc. The development fund should be charged only once a year but Venkateshwar International School charges it quarterly.
They have now become very expensive.
Vis Authorities never listen to any genuin request of parents & they just dont respect parents parents they feel as if they are from another world & parents are only to obey their commands in my expperience of last 7 years they never agreed to any genuin demand
I don't think so, The fee is very less compare to the facilities provided by the school, Acutally my
son is studying there. I know the fact that school is not charging for swimming, skates, computer etc . I have seen that in my son's earlier school, we were paying for swimming, computer and lot of other charges. I m really very happy to see the growth of my child.
I was a student of VIS sec 10 dwarka and the school is a disaster. I can give you a first hand experience of what happened to my classmates after passing out from this so called school. Only 3 of my classmates got through a college in delhi university. others scored below 75 percent in the class 12th board examinations. The average marks in english was as low as 60 percent. They claim 100% first divisions [ above 60% is first division]. Teachers do not know how to handle their senior classes. A boy from my batch got slapped by the head mistress in front of the entire school for some stupid ASSUMPTION that she made about him stealing class 7th examination papers. Why will a 12th grader do that?It was proven in the end that he was innocent. All the good teachers have left the school and the remaining ones just suck up on the principal and ask the students also to do so. All the parents must know that it is not worth wasting time, money and your child's future for this school. IT IS A TOTAL WASTE.
As academic point of view, Which school is best in Dwarka?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other