[Resolved]  Venus Trading Co. — cheating innocent people in the name of job thread work

1. I feel proud and honour for coming in the knowledge of you and I have the honour to put across the following few lines for your kind support and suitable help.

2. I belong to Mohali, Chandigarh. With an ambition to support my family and to get self employed I contacted “M/s VENUS TRADING COMPANY, WZ-508/1, Basai Dara Pur, Behind Ramesh nagar Metro Station Delhi-110015 ” based on their advertisement placed in the daily news papers. After going through their website www.venustradingco.com and written material supplied by them I paid them Rupees 50000/-(Fifty Thousand) in vide bill no 507 for the six head thread winding machine. As per the agreement they have to supply the raw material of 240 kg/week and pay the labour charges of Rs 35/Kg for the finished goods what we supply to them. With the machine they supplied only 40 kg of the raw material which is costing Rs 900/- and after finishing 18 Kg of the raw material we sent back to them. Till now the company has not paid the labour charges and not supplying the raw material and not returned the agreement which I sent back for correction in respect of transportation charges.

3. The original cost of the machine supplied by them is only Rs 27,000/-(Twenty Seven Thousand ) as per the original bill received by me where the company received Rs 50,000/- from me. Besides over charging they supplied me a faulty machine. The company neither rectifying the faulty machine and nor replacing and not supplying any raw material. My repeated letters for the return of the machine to the company became unclaimed.

4. Hence I request your support and immediate intervention in bringing those culprits in front of the justice for panelizing them suitably for their antisocial activity. Your immediate intervention not only helps me but also stops other few individuals from falling in the trap of that company.

VENUS THREADS/TRADING COMPANY Basai darpur near metro station is cheating the people by giving advertisement in all India newspaper to set up thread winding job. It selling the machine not providing any job work.
All this Mukesh, Rajbir, Satinder, ritu, ashu, sonia, charan singh and kapil are fake looting the innocent people.

They have their own fake persons whose number they give you to make trust of you. They will give you far distance number so that you cant even think of visit there.

ALL THIS MUKESH, RAJBIR, SATINDER, RITU, ASHU, SONIA, CHARAN SINGH AND KAPIL ARE FAKE LOOTING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FAKE PERSONS WHOSE NUMBER THEY GIVE YOU TO MAKE TRUST OF YOU. THEY WILL GIVE YOU FAR DISTANCE NUMBER SO THAT YOU CANT EVEN THINK OF VISIT THERE.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAIL ON MY NUMBER [protected]

CHECK THE COPY OF MY AGREEMENT WHICH I HAVE ATTACHED BELOW.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I Somveer and Brijesh singh residing in Tundla ( near Agra) UP and We R also working with the Venus Trading Co. since last more than Two years. As per Our experience Venus Trading Company ( New Delhi). is 100% Genuine. I am getting Raw Material and Conversion Charges (Job Work) properly... I along with my knowing person Sh. Richpal ji R fully satisfied with this Venus Trading company...as its genuinty and we have not any complaints with this Company..
Venus Company k Virodhi / Competitors ka Venus Company ki wajha se Dhaga / Thread market me nahi bik raha... Shayad Unki bhukhe marne ki naubatt aa gayi hai...
That's why they R putting so many base-less comments about this Reputed Organisation / Company... Ya they are a vella / khali... person...
Agar tumhara dil karta hai to, Tum sabhi log mere ghar aakar ( UP Tundla mein) meri factory dekho... aur mai tumhe Agra (Dayal bagh mein) ek aur factory Richpal ji ki dikhaunga jo ki Venus Company k saath hi ek saal se kaam kar rahe hain aur khushi se apne biwi-bachchon ka palan-poshan kar rahe hain... tab tum sabhi ko pata lag jayega ki kuchh log kitne barde jhute/cheater hain aur woh log be-wajha VENUS TRADING CO. ko badnaam kar rahe hain... Are bhai ishwar / bhagwaan se daro...nahi to narak me jaaoge.

Venus Trading Co.