Videocom — replace of mian I.C.

G.Limbadri
I had purchase color TV with DVD No.[protected] and 33SAM respectively on 6.11.2006 from Authorised dealer: Satguru Enter Prisess, Jawahar Raod, Nizamabad Dist. A.P. The said T.V. color was not dispalyed from 12.8.2007 I had registered complaint nearest Authorised Dealer on 13.8.2007. The Service Enginer was visted on 15.8.07. After checked TV found defect IC was failed and it will be repalced and told it will be done within (10) days, but so far not yet been replaced the said item in the T.V. Kindly arrange to solve problem in the above matter as soon as possible.

Address: G. Limbadri c/o Vadla Narsimulu
H.No.1-12-79/3, Durgamma Temple Road, Vinayaknagar, Nizamabad Dist. A.P. Cell No.[protected] and [protected]

Related Complaints

Comments

Videocom — machine not working

MY VIDEOCON TOP LOADING WASHING MACHINE HAS GONE FAULTY IMMEDIATELY AFTER A SERVICE PERSON NAME-SUDARSAN MUDULI([protected]) DONE THE REPAIR WORK. I HAVE COMPLAIED A NUMBER OF TIMES BUT THE SERVICE PERSON OR CENTRE PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONDING THE SAME.I THINK THEY DO NOT TAKE PROPER INTEREST IN GETING THE WORK DONE. I SPEND Rs,3000/- FOR REPAIRING. I REALLY REPENT FOR BUYING A VIDEOCON PRODUCT.

debasis mohanty

Videocom - replace of mian I.C.

Company:Videocom