[Resolved]  Videocon D2H — No picture on TV screen

I had an old color television of videocon ( model: 210r). There's some probem in the eletronic circuitary, when i tun on the TV some kind of noise comes fom inside from the coil mounted on the PCB and which connected to the picture tube (some kind of charging of capacitor). I think there's some capacito or resistor's poblem.
How can i troubleshoot this problem?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Videocon is a fraud company in line of old Kuber group and nowadays Saradha group.

1.) I had purchased Videcon D2H on 11th Nov 2012 in one year package (paid INR 3604/- lumpsum). However the company disconnected after 9.5 months only. Now they are saying that I had not paid for full one year. How is it possible when they were giving set top box and antenna with one year plan only. 2.) I had referred Videocon to one of my friend and he had taken connection for 4 TVs in his guest house. However, company did not pay referral fees for even one connection. 3.) I had a change in residence also where I kept on calling company's technician but, he did not turn up and there was a delay of 1 month in installation. However I paid INR 400 (150 + 250) for de-installation and re-installation which ultimately proved to be of little value 4.) Whenever I call customer care, they just disconnect the call every time. 5.) Videocon raised plan charges by huge amount from 1st Januray 2013. So, whoever will recharge now will have a big hole in pocket. Hey friends do not take Videocon and better try Tatasky if you do not want to get cheated big time. My videocon ID is [protected] and mobile number +91 - [protected]

d2h
    d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102