[Resolved]  Videocon D2H — service center service

As my fridge was not woking properly and no cooling was done but in the upper part there was a huge ice jamed .I called the service center of vedeocone in lucknow in UP. An machanic came and said fan inside the fridge in not working.

After 2 days he came and replaced the fan and took Rs. 800.

i asked him let the fridge start cooling than you take the money.
He said now there will be no problem mam.

after one day i called he back on the phone & told him about the fridge that no cooling in made.

After few days he again came and said that fridge has to be taken to the workshop. I agreed to it.And on 1st of march a man came and took the fridge.
After 4th day I called them back on phone. I got the answer that mam you put down the phone i will call u back. but It never happend and they have never called me back .

Today after about 40 day I am managing without a Fridge which is very difficult for a working woman with small children.
with such a bad wethear in lucknow.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Videocon — service center

sir my complaint towards service center they are not responding my machine since last 4 months. he will not return my machine always says that i will give you after 2 days. so very bad service. and whenever i call him he will not ans on my no.
where i bought the machine the dealer says. sir its not mine headache. what i do pls guide me . i am hopeless.

d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102