[Resolved] Videocon D2H — name change

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 saquibasrari
i have purchased videocon d2h. My customer ID is 4413456 & my name is AEMAN SIDDIQUI but instead of my correct name your data shows A.A.SIDDIQUI. So please correct my name in your records

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2017
R P Parmar's response, May 04, 2015
Plese my name change
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2017
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will update you on the same.

Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2017
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the request regarding your name correction in our record has been updated.

Videocon d2h Team

Comments

awaiting your confirmation from your end.
MY CUSTOMER ID IS[protected] & My name is Mr. Hithaksha N instead of that u given Miss Hithaksha N could u pls change that to Mr. Hithaksha N. My mobile no is [protected]
sir my name is nitin pandurang gharge at .po upale mayani tal.kadegaon dist .sangali i am using d2h servise last5 years, my videocon d2 h name is wrong my customer id is 29218890 and my mob no is [protected] sir plz correct this information.
Sir

I have purchased videocon d2h. My Card No. [protected], Sr. No.[protected], My Name S. Naseer Ahmed, Addrss 275, 10th Main Road, , New Bagalur Lyout, St. Thomas Town P.o., Bangalore-560 084 but instead of my correct name your data shows Govindan So please correct my name & address in your records. I have submitted my Residence Proof as my identity.

I have purchased videocon d2h. My customer ID is[protected] & my name is LINGARAJU S but instead of my correct name your data shows
LINGARAJA. C. M. S/O
SHIVAMURTHAIAH. C. M.
BEHIND CHOLESHWARA TEMPLE,
GAREHATTY,
CHITRADURGA -577502

MOBILE NO. [protected]

So please correct my name and address details in your records

Change of the name
My name is KARNA GOUD but in your data its shows as KARAMA GOVD.my customer I'd[protected].so please correct my name in your records . thanks
DearSir,

My name is AMOD, I brought the videocon d2h device from Mr.Dass Bk,
the Product ID is:87438047,
My Pin Number is 201306.
My Mobile Number is : [protected].

I need to change the Product owner name is My Name, What is the Procedure to change that, Help me out/.

Kindly Change the name Dass Bk into AMOD.

Thanks & regards
AMOD.
Correction of my PRO-FILE
My Name is JESUDASON PUSHPARAJAN
My ID. No.is[protected]
My Resi.Address is: 7A.Brotherton Street, Nazareth, Thoothukudi.Distrit, Tamil Nadu.
In my profile My name is wrongly recorded as, JESUDASON . S, and a different Resi.Address added below my Address.
Kindly Rectify this erorr
Your's customer.
My ID:[protected] please, my user name and contact no. Change
Old- name vijay markad [protected]
New name :- Nandkumar Kalamkar [protected], [protected]
I am mob no [protected] my customer I'd no.[protected]. Old name .anandhan my nuwe name change s.Kannan
Address.same
Thank u sir.
Hello, Sir Change my username My Customer Id:[protected] Change
my username to:Khim raj pleause change the name My name is Rahul gehlot
Hello, Sir Change my username My Customer Id:[protected] Change
my username to:goutam pleause change the name My name is om prakash
my id is 30651349, plz. correct my name as SUBHASIS MISHRA & adress as RUNGTA CAMP, KANTHERKOIRA, P/O - KOIRA, SUNDARGARH, ODISHA. PIN - 770048.

THX. & REGARDS.
i have purchased videocon d2h. My customer ID is[protected] & my name is PRASANTA SEKHAR DEO.
but there is mistake in my name & Address.

Please change it accordingly

PRASANTA SEKHAR DEO
Dear, Videocon D2H
on 20 Jun 2016
name change
i have purchased videocon d2h My customer ID is 91059160 & my name is PRAVIN TIRLOTKAR but instead of my INcorrect name your data shows PRAVIN KIRLORKAR. So please correct my name in your records.
MY CORRECT NAME IS PRAVIN V.TIRLOTKAR

Sir, My ID is[protected] and my name is M.Divakar but your data shows wrong name that is chinnasubbaiah. So, please change the name. Please correct the name to M.Divakar.
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 3, 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will have someone contact you as soon as possible.

DTH any technical problem contact Shaik abdullah [protected]
Dear sir, i have purchased videocon d2h it is regested with name Appura real name is G.Apparao and my ID number is[protected] please correct my ID records. Thanking you sir.
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2017

Dear Sandeep,

Request you to write to us at [email protected] to help you better in this regard.

Videocon d2h Team
Sir, I was using Videocon d2h since 6 years, customer ID : 23714230, but minor mistake found in my name in your data records i.e., P. NEENDRA Actually my name was PHANEENDRRA PYDA, In this regard please correct my name as PHANEENDRRA PYDA...

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - name change