Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Videocon Jumbo 34 TV — Bad response of videocon support team

Its been 7 days past still Videocon technical team is unable to answer my queries regarding my TV kit which was given to service engineer for repair. The details are as Follows--

1st Dec 09 -- Logged call at[protected] , Mahavir Electronics, Ambawadi Ahmedabad) for complaint against improper working of TV switches.

1st Dec 09 -- Service Engineer from Mahavir Electronics, Ambawadi Ahmedabad came to my house to check my TV. Checked my TV thorougly and discovered that the problem is unable to resolve at my residence so took my TV kit to Mahavir Electronics's workshop and commited to give update about the problem in 3 days.

4th Dec 09 -- I called to Mahavir Electronics[protected] call operator gave me workshop's no. and asked me get the feedback from there.

5th Dec 09 to 9th Dec09 Calling daily on cellphone of service engineers of Mahavir Electronics but not getting any positive response till today Take the necessary action

Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105