[Resolved]  Videocon / LCD TV 32 - Integra Classic — faulty product and poor response from the organisation

I have purchased a Videocon LCD TV - 32 Integra classic model on 14/12/08 at M/SHome solutions retail(India) ltd-Chennai-60. Delivered on 16/12/08. Inv.No :[protected]
I had contact the Ezone persons for no picture on television, there is no response. Finally have called videocon customer care and lodge the complaint on31/12/08 (CHC[protected]) . After 3 days, one person from videocon has came and checked the product and said it is related to mother board broblem, will be cleared in an another 3 working days. No response for my daily phone calls for next one week . Again I made the complaint to customer care on 08/01/09 (CHC[protected]).
Finally on 20/01/09, the person from videocon has replied my phone call that he will replace the product on 21/01/09. Yesterday again he replied to my phone call that he will deliver the new product tonight 8pm!
No response till now.
I need my cash back from the poor concern.

Videocon Industries
    Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105