Videocon Mobile — DELAY IN SERVICE

JAIPUR, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 manish kalra
I AM MANISH KALRA USING VIDEOCON MOBILE V1655 . THERE IS PROBLEM OCCURES IN ITS TOUCH SCREEN THEN I WAS GO TO VIDEOCON MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE (ACCEL FRONTLINE SERVICE) JAIPUR ON DT 17/02/2011,AND GIVE MY MOBILE TO CHECK . THEY TOLD ME THAT THE TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING IT SHOULD BE CHANGE AND ITS DEMAND SHOULD SEN TO COMPANY AND THEIR WILL 7 DAYS TIME REQUIRED AND I CAME BACK AND THEY GIVE ME A CALL ID NO . JPR_VG_11_0035730 AND (MY MOBILE HANDSET IS IN WARRENTY NOW.)
BUT AFTER 15 DAYS THEY ARE REFUSE ME AND SAY UR MOBILE TOUCH SCREEN NOT CAME FROM THE COMPANY TIIL DATE AND IT SHOULD TAKE 7 DAYS MORE TO CAME .
THIS IS DELAY IN SERVICE , I AM SUFFERING DUE TO MY CELL NUBERS ARE NOT WORKING DUE TO MY MOBILE .
IT IS REQUESTED TO U SEND TOUCH SCREN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

Comments

Videocon — Always Delay in service

I was purchase a VIDEOCON WASHING MACHINE in a month of June 2009 the waranty is still thare but the mashigh is making problem from start and there engeenears are so slow whenener they not get many reminder they didnt come to repare. Last complane No: VAR[protected],Dated on[protected] ,model no:FA55 and the reminder complane is on[protected] but there is no responce ....please do the needful please contract me on [email protected]
I have purchased one twin tub Washing Machine 440 T in the year of 1997 at Varanasi, till today I have got very good services from this there fore few of my friends has also purchased too, more over I have a sentimental value of this also, Now I am putting in Kolkata, few months back there is some miner problems has occurred, after repeated phone calls your service engineer has attended and could cure properly like one plastic belt they have fixed three time but either it breaks within few days or it is not functioning properly, how far machine is concern its working perfectly till today, some quantum of water is recessing from the bottom of machine,
Its very heartening that your service man is saying that this is very old machine and this type of problem will occur after repeated calls, If you can help me, please let me know otherwise I have change and will go for IFB machine,
P.S.Banerjee,
Flat No.4 2035 M.G.Road, Haridevpur, Kolkata 700082, Phone[protected],
Mobile No. [protected], [protected], [protected].
DELAY IN SERVICE
I AM BISWA RANJAN PATRA USING VIDEOCON MOBILE V1405 . THERE IS PROBLEM OCCURES IN ITS CHARGING BETTARY THEN I WAS GO TO VIDEOCON MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE (INTARVO TECHNOLOGY LTD.) BANGALORE, NEAR KORMANGALA ON DT 11/03/2011, AND GIVE MY MOBILE TO CHECK . THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS LITTLE PROBLEM, NOW IT IS WORKING FINE AND TOLD ME IT IS WORKING FINE, BUT NEXT DAY SAME PROBLEM WAS OCCURE, THEN AGAIN I WENT AGAIN TO NEXT ON 25/03/2011, THEN THEY CHECK SERIOUSLY, AFTER CHECKING THE CONCLUDE THAT THERE IS PROBLEM IN MOTHERBOARD PROBLEM, NOT WORKING IT SHOULD BE CHANGE AND ITS DEMAND SHOULD SEN TO COMPANY AND THEIR WILL 7 DAYS TIME REQUIRED AND I CAME BACK AND THEY GIVE ME A CALL ID NO . _VG_OL_20110325_7 AND (MY MOBILE HANDSET IS IN WARRENTY NOW.)
BUT AFTER 21 DAYS THEY ARE REFUSE ME AND SAY UR MOBILE MOTHERBOARD NOT CAME FROM THE COMPANY TIIL DATE AND IT SHOULD TAKE 7 HOW MANY DAYS THEY CAN NOT SAY.
THIS IS DELAY IN SERVICE, I AM SUFFERING DUE TO MY CELL NUBERS ARE NOT WORKING DUE TO MY MOBILE .
IT IS REQUESTED TO U SEND MOTHERBOARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
OR GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTATION FOR MY NEXT STEP,
POP-:16/06/2010
SR NO-:[protected]
IMEI NO-:[protected]
POP INVOICE NO-: 1941

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Mobile - DELAY IN SERVICE